Annabelle Cosmetics Skinny Brow Liner Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce skinny brow liner de chez Anabelle. Je trouve qu'il fonctionne aussi bien que les produits de sourcils de chez sephora qui vaux cher. Très facile d'application et il se fond très bien dans les sourcils. Ils parraîssent naturels, ce que j'aime.

November 07, 2016

J'ai adoré ce produit pour mes sourcils. La couleur était très semblable à mes sourcils et le produit se fondait bien. Ce crayon m'a duré longtemps. Pour le prix c'est super. c'est un crayon style cire.

May 01, 2016

This was my first time purchasing this product. I have thick brows and hardly need lots of application. I simply use it to fill up spaces in between my brows and make the shape more defined before using a concealer for a perfect finish. I just love how smooth the application goes on my skin and still looks natural.

April 14, 2016

Forget about the ABH Brow Wiz. This is the same thing. It's more hard than creamy so you can make a thin line without any thickness. It's easy to create a sharp line because the formula is right. The colour range is also good. Highly recommend. Better than the NYX one.

July 16, 2015

Love this stuff !best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. goes on smooth. lasts all day and the color is perfect. I use the universal dark. I also like that I don't have to sharpen it! best stuff for eyebrows by far and reasonably priced !

June 02, 2015

I love this, it's nice and small so it's easy to outline your brows precisely! Super affordable too!

June 02, 2015

This is a product that I use everyday and have repurchased a gazillion times. I adore it! I like the fact that it never needs sharpening and it has a little comb on one end. I use the shade "universal medium" and its perfect for me. Love love love it!

September 12, 2014

The Annabelle Skinny Brow Liners are amazing. They have many shades, easy to match any brow color. The pencil is skinny so you have a lot of control. It doesnt feel to waxy, but just enough wax to make it last all day. you can have a natural look, or a nice bold look with this brow liner. I loved it. I highly reccomend this to just about anyone!

September 04, 2014

I love how small the tip is, it allows for very precise application. You have to have a more steady hand than using a powder and brush, but I loved the effect it provided. You can make it as natural or as dramatic as you like. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

August 11, 2014

This brow pencil is a must buy for those who not only fill in their brows but like to create a nice precise shape. The thin pencil allows you to control the brow shape while darkening the brow. The liner applies without leaving a "paint on" look. From my experience, the pencil lasts a good length of time for the cost. I would be lost without my Annabelle skinny brow liner...the answer to thin eyebrow insecurities