Annabelle Cosmetics Smooth Liner in Black Reviews

Ranked #609 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Our classic liner with blending power. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip.

February 16, 2016

I swear by this liner!
It is affordable, it goes on smooth, and stays just enough to smear or smudge into the perfect shape without having to try hard, and sets perfectly. Not to mention it's Canadian, and cruelty free!

December 02, 2014

I'm highly impressed with Annabelle eyeliners! They glide on smoothly and easily onto my eyelids and the pigments are beautiful and sharp. The eyeliner stay on my eyelids which doesn't leave me looking like a raccoon.

February 19, 2014

When it comes to eyeliner i had such a hard time finding one that went on smoothly and would last. One of my friends swore by Annabelle and even went out and bought me the eyeliner just so I would try it. Its times when i go out and I don't have to fight with my eyeliner that i truly know i have great friends

October 10, 2012

LOVE this eyeliner! I honestly have had it for so long I dont even wanna repeat how long lol, but its lasted and is down to the last little bit, this is why I appreciate the old school version of having to sharpen pencils because when their good, they last forever! its very smooth just like the name and waterproof as well! just have to let it dry after applying is its only downfall.

August 25, 2011

I received this liner to review in 'metal daze'. It's called "Smoothliner" and it definitely lives up to it's name. It goes on very smoothly and just glides over your lid. This also makes it pretty good for smudging, it makes for a good smoky eye. It doesn't fade either and takes quite a bit of effort to wash off- so great for all day wear.

I don't spend a lot on my make up, specifically my eyeliner. I use a lot of black eye liner as well so I don't know if I would purchase a $7 liner instead of 3 $2.50 liners though.

February 11, 2010

This is a great eye liner for the price. It goes on smooth unlike some eye liners that pull on your lid. Colour stays on throughout the day. The only con: That it is not water or smudge proof. So if you rub your eye, it will smire. But for the price (especially when it is on sale), you can afford to carry an extra one around with you.

February 09, 2010

I have this liner in black and its goes on nice and dark, however it smudges very easily. I would only use this to apply liner at the top of my eyelid, but definitely not on the waterline. It would run within minutes. I was quite disappointed as the brow pencils are excellent, but not so much the liners.

December 23, 2009

eyeliner is my best friend :P if i had to pick one cosmetic to wear everyday, that would be it! i had tried covergirl and other brands of eyeliner. buying this one was just a desperate last resort. i put it on and realized it was waterproof. i had tried waterproof eyeliner before and they had NEVER work. my face is also VERY oily and as soon as i got halfway through my day, my eyeliner would be al over my face! this eyeliner was great to have on and seemed great to apply. i made it through my day without looking like i had two black eyes! i have no complaints about this eyeliner!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye