Annabelle Cosmetics Smoothliner Eye Liner

Annabelle Cosmetics Smoothliner Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #303 out of 776 in Eye Liner

January 17, 2016

This is really a good eyeliner. I use this on my tight line and it does not smudge and lasts all day. It is also very cheap, so I will definitely repurchase. I find that i'll be using it for a very long time though since I only use it on my tight line.

April 07, 2015

I loved these when I first started using them- beautiful colours, minimal shimmer, longlasting wear. But after a few years, I find that you need a few more swipes in order to get that colour payoff. Maybe it's because I haven't used it in a while?

March 20, 2015

Great eye liner. goes on smooth without clumping. easy to use and great price.

March 20, 2015

Annabelle eye liners are fairly inexpensive and work very well. They go on smooth and come in so many lovely shades. A good quality eyeliner.

March 20, 2015

I was so surprised by this liner. Navy is a hard enough color to find, but this color, Meteorite, is beautiful. It went on so smoothly and the coverage was so nice and long-lasting, And, the price was excellent compared with other automatic pencils. Yes, get this one. However, I do have a complaint, when it came time to roll up the pencil, it didn't work. I was ticked, so I had to pry off the bottom and push it up with a q-tip, which made a mess, of course. Maybe it was just that one pencil, I hope. I'm complaining to the company to see if they'll send me another one.

September 18, 2014

This product does last long, and is creamy, but it's too creamy. The pencil is quite thick so it's hard to draw a thinner line. It's also frustrating to sharpen it because the consistency is so buttery. I would much prefer to use this as a base for a smoky eye.. but I have other products I do that with, so I will not be purchasing it again.
I much prefer eye liners that are thinner and do not require sharpening.

August 07, 2014

These eyeliners are my favorite! They are available in a matte or metallic finish. Waterproof, Long-lasting and Hypo-Allergenic. I've been purchasing them for years and I always go back to them because I love the smooth,creamy application they provide. No tugging on my eyes and they always look great. They generally run you around $7 but I usually get them on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I love the depth of color the Black eyeliner gives to my hazel eyes but my favorite eyeliner out of the bunch is Bronze. It makes my eyes stand out like no other eyeliner and it is great especially when smudged for a quick and easy smokey look.