Annabelle Cosmetics Smudge Eye Liner

Annabelle Cosmetics Smudge Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #735 out of 776 in Eye Liner

April 20, 2013

This eyeliner is so brightly coloured and fantastic. It is slightly metallic, and very pretty. It stay put really well. I've even worn it instead of eyeshadow, because the colour was so great. The biggest drawback for me is that it is a old school pencil - you have to sharpen it all the time. But otherwise, it is a creamy eyeliner that works like a charm!

October 28, 2012

This is the best eyeliner pencil I have ever bought. I love it and it is worth ever cent. I will be repurchasing this product for sure. It goes on very smoothly and I don't find it comes off during the day.

August 08, 2009

I am so in love with this smudge liner. I got it in Rich Chocolate. It's a gorgeous colour and basically an instant smokey eye for the sultry look. What's also amazing is that you can use the smudging end on other eyeliners as well (doesn't work as well but better than using your fingers). The colour goes on strong and smoothly, I have zero complaints. Just be careful not to apply too much eyeliner to smudge because then it just looks messy.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic