Annabelle Cosmetics Trio Eyeshadow

Annabelle Cosmetics Trio Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1035 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

July 29, 2015

The Haute Chocolate Trio is my go-to everyday shadow palette.
I just wish it had a bit more longevity, but otherwise I love it!

October 12, 2013

Haute Chocolate Trio is one of the best eyeshadows ever. It is true, you don't have to pay a fortune for a quality product and Annabelle proves it. I bought them because of amazing reviews and I was not disappointed. The colors are gorgeous, especially the darkest one, which has gold glitter in it (very subtle and elegant though). I even bought other eyeshadows from Annabelle (Amazon, Rose Wood) and they are amazing as well. What a nice surprise...

December 31, 2012

It has a great variety of colors and shades. It goes on very nicely and they have shades from crazy bold to light accents. Easily removed with face wash to.

September 15, 2008

High quality eyeshadow at an affordable price, to put it simply. It is so easy to apply and blend. Its incredibly soft and smooth and the color selection is great too. I am so happy to find such good quality at such a reasonable price!

August 10, 2007

Ugh. I'm surprised to say I don't mind the Annabelle MONO Eyeshadows, but the trio? Where did they go wrong? Surprisingly after experience what little there was to gain from the trio I swore off Annabelle products for good. My sister, however, had a couple Monos I tried and they worked fine! What's up with that? Anyway, I found the colours in the Trio to be faint, at best, when I applied them. I usually had to put up to four layers of it for it to have any impact. The browns, which there were two of in the Trio I bought, worked so poorly it was negligable and I stopped trying to use them. It was faint to begin with and only faded rapidly from there. Long lasting? Not in the least. By the end of the day I was lucky to see any residue of the colour I'd applied that morning, and all it did was make my face look tired, ugly, and like I had no idea how to apply a simple eyeshadow. The price wasn't bad (Annabelle usually isn't too bad for prices, after all), but considering the product didn't work for much longer than 15-30 minutes, I basically invested my money in invisible eyeshadow. YAY! Not. At least there's the Mono.