Annabelle Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude

Annabelle Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 107 in Lip Liner

August 13, 2014

These are my favorite lip liners from the drugstore. The color is a beautiful natural warm browny pink. You can build up the color for more intensity if you fill it in the second time. The color lasts me after a meal and for several hours. It may last longer but I usually wear lip balm over my lip liner for a subtle sheen and extra moisture.Also, I tend to blot my lips when I eat so the color may have rubbed off a bit. I love these so much I got two more. My second favorite color at the moment is "Annabelle waterproof lip liner in terracotta" ( warm brown red, perfect for my tan/yellow skintone). It's not too bright or too dark, looks great for a simple eye look.

June 12, 2014

I've been searching high and low for a lip liner to replace my SOHO Desert Clay (a neutral browny pink colour), and I've finally found it!

Annabelle Waterproof Nude is the perfect neutral colour - not too pink, not to brown, the right amount of colour (not to dark or pale) - and the formula goes on smoothly. I can actually use this lip liner by itself - no more trying to blend different shades! - with just some lip balm over it.

The price could use some improvement ($4 at Walmart), but it's the perfect shade AND it's waterproof, so I'll deal with it. Hey, without the need to buy a matching lipstick, you can afford the $4! Highly recommend!