• Annabelle Instaglam Kajal Eyeliner + Kajal
Good

Annabelle Instaglam Kajal Eyeliner + Kajal Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 05, 2016

The kajal makes it super easy to not only line my eyes, but to get it all done in one go. It also has a marker end, so I created my wing first before adding the rest of my cat eye. The formula of the kajal is really creamy and it applies like a dream, and the liquid liner is really fluid and is almost like a big magic marker.

January 17, 2016

I have to admit, I use the kajal by itself more than I use the eyeliner. The eyeliner can stay on upto 24 hours andi just love how the kajal does not smudge too much, unless you rub your eyes, in which case it is only fair. ;)
I wear contacts and sometimes my eyes get really dry but I have had no problem using this kajal and eyeliner. It is my favourite eyeproduct these days for an instant pick me up. I do wish it were priced cheaper but I am still using my first eyeliner still and it still has a lot of product lasting longer than my expectations. I also appreciate that the kajal is retractable which makes it less likely to break.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml