Annabelle Lipsies

Annabelle Lipsies Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 843 in Lip Balm

February 27, 2017

I love these little sticks - I am currently in the process of trying to collect and purchase all the different scents and flavors.
    The packaging is super cute and colourful, I think these are perfect to have in your purse during the summer months to add some quick moisture and flavor to your lips. My favourite thing about this product is how accurate they are to the flavors they claim to be .. EX: Raspberry really does smell and taste like raspberries. They also add some moisture to your lips and some light tints of color and my lips feel very smooth also.

January 30, 2017

Je trouve que c'est un bon petit produit "cheap". Côté qualité/prix je n'ai pas été déçue. Il faut aimer le sucrer car les lipsies ont des saveurs de petits fruits qui pourrait tomber sur le cœur de certaines.

January 25, 2017

I saw these at Christmas and thought why not? I bought one of every flavour as gifts and then fell in love with the Salted Caramel one for myself. Flavours remind me of lipsmackers for when I was younger and gives long lasting cover. I can't wait to try a different flavour.

January 25, 2017

I bought this lip balm hoping it would feel nice on my lips and it did. Very soft feel and not waxy. I got the Pink marshmallow one and the colour is very light and has a touch of sparkle. The only thing I would change is the smell. Thought that since it was called marshmallow it would taste or smell like that but it really doesn't. Not an unpleasant smell just not what I expected it to be.

January 16, 2017

I purchased this product with a coupon so it was very inexpensive - even without the coupon it's not a wallet breaker! I love the product. it goes on smoothly and stays on for a very long time. Cute container too

January 14, 2017

I tried one of these recently and it's not a format I prefer. I prefer more of a gloss and this is matte. It does have staying power but just not for me. I also don't like that the tube doesn't twist up for more product so once it's dull after a few uses, it can't be used anymore.

January 14, 2017

Good product. Bought this for my 3 kids for xmas. They vary in age between 10 and 24 yrs old. They all love it so I had to try it. It comes in many different shades and flavours but cotton candy is my favorite. It is very smooth feeling and it looks sparkly which all girls love. Would highly recommend as its very affordable too which is a big bonus to this product.

January 06, 2017

love how smooth they go on, and a tint of color! great product. many colors to choose from and I had coupons to use on them so they worked out to .97 cents a piece! what a score

January 06, 2017

Je ne suis pas très impressionnée par ce semi gloss qui ne tient pas du tout sur mes lèvres de plus la pigmentation est très faible ce qui ne colore presque pas les lèvres, il est plutôt destine à de très jeunes filles, c'est plutôt un hydratant très moyen je le le conseille pas

November 28, 2016

I recently Purchased the Annabelle Lip Balm and am loving it! They come in so many fun flavors , I picked up Papaya which comes with a tint of pink shade. They glide on easily and don't leave a sticky residue. A very light fragrance and a tint of color on the lips is added bonus. Loved this one and cant wait try to other flavors.