Annabelle Lipsies
Good

Annabelle Lipsies Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 787 in Lip Balm

November 28, 2016

I recently Purchased the Annabelle Lip Balm and am loving it! They come in so many fun flavors , I picked up Papaya which comes with a tint of pink shade. They glide on easily and don't leave a sticky residue. A very light fragrance and a tint of color on the lips is added bonus. Loved this one and cant wait try to other flavors.

September 16, 2016

Lipsies smell great, offer great semi-sheer coverage and come in a variety of colours. I wear mine almost every day to work. The only negative side is that I find the cap comes loose easily, so if you're just throwing it into your purse, be careful!

September 15, 2016

Donne une belle teinte au lèvre pour un produit si peu cher. Les odeurs sont malade .... je les adore pour tout les jours. Le tube est pratique et application agréable et précise.

July 24, 2016

I was fortunate to win the entire collection of these beauties a little while ago and they're so nice! They're a lip balm but they do have a bit of colour to them, some have a lot actually. My favourites are watermelon, fruit punch, cupcake and lychee. They're a very comfortable wear and are very moisturizing. I love them!