Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar

Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 69 in Cheese

1.5/5

October 31, 2016

I bought a box of this at Target in Florida. It does not compare to Kraft dinner at all. It tastes like cardboard and the cheese packet has no flavour and is very watery. Not a fan of this product.

May 10, 2016

I LOVE this product. I was raised on Kraft Dinner but ever since having Annie's I can't go back. This is by far my favourite brand and to top it off it is a healthier option then many of the alternatives.

May 09, 2016

We recently were given a sample of Annie's Homegrown Shells and White Cheddar at an expo. The kids loved it! Preferred to KD and better ingredients as well!

April 20, 2016

Love love love!!!! As a migraine sufferer who reacts to artificial colours I am in love with the white cheddar and given that I do shift work at a hospital I love how easy it is to come home and make a box of mac n cheese after work. If I could I would live on this stuff.

January 28, 2015

I love Annie's products. I recently tried this pasta and was amazed. It is a bit more pricier than the others, but well worth it. You could certainly taste the white cheddar.

October 23, 2014

A bit pricier than other shells and cheese products, but totally worth it. We buy only Annie's products in my house due to the superior taste of the cheese and the better pasta. We make it with rice milk and vegan butter, and it still tastes fantastic! (again, not the same with other brands). The white cheddar taste is spot on, and the shells cook to the perfect al dente texture every time, even if I wander off and forget I'm boiling noodles lol.

Great with a side of Gardein Chick'n Tenders!

September 09, 2014

My favourite of Annie's pastas. The white cheddar flavour is so strong and real tasting, unlike most boxed pastas. The pasta is much better quality as well. Much healthier and natural. A great choice for easy boxed pasta. Really like this company.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation