• Anthro Desk

Anthro Desk Reviews

1 review
Ranked #730 out of 1006 in Misc

March 09, 2015

Pardon my messy, post-workout look but I had to write this while resting and it came in very handy that I have the anthro desk to use while I do it.

I have a hard time resting a laptop on my body and just lounging, as I have a back injury and my complete right side is always sore (especially after a work out or during the winter) so I try to keep my posture perfect and my seating comfortable whenever possible. As a result, I have to work at a desk most of the time and it’s a pain that I’m not able to write while also enjoying my family’s company. I was recently sent this handy package from Anthrodesk, in exchange for an honest review, and that has rectified this problem for me. It’s a portable, economic substitute for a standing desk that I can take absolutely anywhere. What I really like about it is that it folds completely down, to barely bigger than a book (it’s only 4lbs) and I can tuck it neatly away when not in use. In my small space, that’s ideal and far more convenient than a permanent piece of furniture.
    I did find that the massive variety of possibilities, although great, was a bit of a pain for me where set up is concerned. It’s incredibly easy to use, however, and the angles are achieved with the click of a button instead of having to unscrew and tighten anything. I use it primarily for blogging but my son has stolen it a couple of times to read while laying on the floor. This way his book or tablet is propped up and he can have a snack after school, busying his hands with that instead of having to hold onto his reading material.
    I have honestly abandoned my clunk, stationary desk since finding the anthro desk and I don’t think I’ll be going back to it anytime soon. I love being able to work in whatever position is comfortable and necessary within the space I have.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows