Apothic Dark
Good

Apothic Dark Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 72 in Red Wine

February 03, 2017

My all time favourite wine is the regular Apothic Red - so I knew I had to give this a try when I saw on the shelf at the liquor store. I really enjoyed the flavour - a bit heavier and more complex than the regular apothic. Will definitely buy it again if I see it at the store!

January 26, 2017

I love nothing more than having a nice glass of wine after a long day. I always like trying new wines and was drawn to the label on the bottle that almost makes it seem vampire like. It has almost a creaminess which almost makes it a bit thicker than just wine, sounds weird maybe but it is actually really nice. The price is decent for the quality. I would definitely recommend to anybody and always find myself buying this to bring to people's house as a present.

February 13, 2016

Apothic dark... Great red wine at a fair price point. Run it through an aerator first - brings out the full flavours of the wine. We enjoyed it on a "snack night" with various appetizers. Went well with pretty much everything. Enjoyed it much more than the normal red.

This is a medium wine - not overly dry but not overly sweet either. I find it to be right down the middle and enjoyable for someone who is not usually a "red" drinker.

Ear12343 added a new review for