Apple EarPods Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 616 in Electronics

October 22, 2016

Apple is supposed to make such great products but these ear pods don't last in our home. They stop working right after Apples warranty is up every single time. Now we have started to buy replacement ones from Staples since for a few dollars more they insure them and will replace them within a year of purchase. I wish they would work on better quality EarPods and better chargers for their phones and laptops!

October 10, 2016

I know a lot of people complain about these not staying in their ears, but I haven't had a problem yet. I love these headphones. They aren't the best for sound cancelling, but they are great for taking calls and listening to music on the bus.

October 10, 2016

Apple Earpods are a different shape than other brands, and I find them more comfortable to wear than any other brand. I found mine at Staples for $35.00.

September 30, 2016

These are some really good quality earbuds, the sound is so good and the little volume control or mute switch on the wire is very convenient, you can adjust volume accordingly or if you need a temporary mute you can do that too. I also like the way they are built and shaped, they really stay in my ears well even after an hour of jogging. I am glad that I have these and I really hope I never lose them because I bet they are expensive because they are really good quality.

July 20, 2016

I never really thought anything too much about earbuds until I tried on a cheaper one. I instantly missed my old earpods and went out and purchased new ones. The ones that came with my iPhone 5 lasted me about 2.5 years, so they last a good amount of time compared to cheaper earbuds that typically last about a year.

May 10, 2016

Unfortunately, my ears just can't handle most in-ear headphones. The ones that have really skinny ends just don't fit in my ear! So I'm glad that apple still makes then good and large at the ends so that I can wear them.

I have bought quite a few different types of in ear headphones, and these are by far the best. The sound quality is great, you can control the volume on your headphones, and they have a little clip on the headphones for mess-less storage (in my pocket!).

May 05, 2016

I really enjoy the Apple EarPods mainly because of the size of these I find that they are a lot smaller than other earbuds and overall more comfortable to use. These are really expensive but if you take care of them they will last a long time.

May 05, 2016

No better earpods than apple ones. They fit perfectly in your ear and can't be beat. Everyone always trys to make better but you never can. They would be better with silicone tips but that might be why they fit so well.

April 29, 2016

They're okay in terms of music quality. But they're free with your iPod or iPhone so I ain't complainin. I wish they had a silicone or soft tip to fit more securely in the ear. Otherwise the do the job.

April 22, 2016

100% worth using, i love the updated style so that they stay in your ear better, never have had a single problem with them, great quality and always provide great sound