Apple ipad 2 Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 98 in Computers

September 23, 2016

I have used this iPad for 2 years now and have found only now does the battery get low quicker. It had held its battery life for a long time. I find the whole iPad very easy to use and glad I own one. Thanks Apple

July 03, 2016

LOVE my apple ipad 2! I had a mini before and loved it, but the small screen was hard for my partner to read. Got a bigger one and it's just as great, if not better!

February 12, 2016

I have had my iPad for about 4 years now and it is still running as well as it day the day I got it, the battery power is still good and holds its charge, I recently switched to an iPhone because of the good quality of their products

December 20, 2015

I love my Ipad and am so glad I spent the money to purchase an Ipad over a android. They are pricey but well worth it! I have had my ipad for 4ys and have not had 1 problem and I love how my iphone and ipad coinside with each other.

June 10, 2015

Love my iPad, I use it daily and have never had any issues.

January 05, 2015

I have had my Apple Ipad 2 for a few years now and would not want to be without it. I love it so much that if I need to replace it in the future, I will definitely buy another Apple product.

September 10, 2014

I had to write about my life line...thank you Mr Jobs for making my life much more simple, time saving and enjoyable. I don't know where is be without my iPad. It's literally glued to my hip.....
I find that the Apple iPad is very user friendly. The size is perfect for my purse and therefore I'm always just a click away from browsing. My iPad has simplified my life and the life of my family in more ways than I can speak of.

June 21, 2014

Love my iPad! Works great, easy to use.

April 07, 2014

I purchased my IPAD one year ago and don't know how I ever lived without it. It's the cats meow! It goes everywhere with me in my purse and when I have to wait for an appointment I play Mah-jong or connect to the WI FI and check the News. I wish I had waited for the IPad Air since I find mine heavy after a while. When I purchase the new IPad AIR I am going to go for the MINI that way it will be lighter to carry around in my purse. I also like the fact that I can take pictures and video on it. Airplane Mode is great as well. I don't need a Cell Phone since I can call my Friends and Family through several different APPS for FREE using my IPAD.

March 28, 2014

Bought it for my then 4 year old daughter who is now 7. She has taken it everywhere and it has been great. Only have it in a cheap case but it has held up great. She is entertained for hours. Would highly recommend for all ages.