• Apple ipad Air
  • Apple ipad Air

Apple ipad Air Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 634 in Electronics

March 17, 2017

Love the Apple iPad Air. It has replaced my laptop as it is more functional and compatible with my everyday life thanks to its ability to be my email, internet, phone and wallet all in one! They are a lot less pricey now that they have been on the market for awhile and they are great for people of all ages. I do everything on my iPad Air as it has everything I need.

March 17, 2017

Wow quelle invention géniale!
    Ok le coût peut paraître élevé... mais une fois qu'on l'a apprivoisé on s'en sert pour faire un peu n'importe quoi. Pas juste pour prendre de belles photos ou vidéos, on peut y telexharger des tonnes de livres, des applications ou jeux, payer nos comptes sur ce petit ordinateur qui ne prends pas de place. Compatible avec notre lecteur de musique Ipod, notre cellulaire IPhone, il faut définir nos besoins pour acheter la bonne capacité de mémoire.
    5 étoiles!

March 17, 2017

I bought my iPad Air when it first became available. I must say I am very glad I purchased it. It comes with me everywhere, is very durable (with the apple case). Is basically a computer I can take anywhere, easier than a laptop. Great for Netflix around the house when cleaning as its easy to plunk down anywhere.

March 14, 2017

I bought my iPad Air, second hand and have had nothing but great experience with it. Love the big screen, how easy it is to handle. The only think I don't like is how sensitive it is. You drop it and it will break! Not meant for little children!

February 02, 2017

This iPad is a revolution for me because the quality is everything and anyone can be satsuma fief with it since it is helpful with every task. It is very helpful for people that are busy in general and I don't see how that can't be convenient!

May 12, 2016

I got this three years ago as a gift and I use it daily. I have never had any issues with it and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of buying one,

April 20, 2016

Bought an iPad Air about a month ago and am loving it so far. I love the size and the price was unbeatable. It is a great size and was much cheaper than the iPad Pro. My last iPad was a mini and the bigger screen has been wonderful for apps and watching movies.

February 10, 2016

I love this iPad! There are so many things you can do on it and it is the perfect size. I use it for work, for games, everything. It doesn't weigh much so it is easy to carry around in my bag or purse.

February 10, 2016

The Apple iPad Air is very light weight but is still the size of the regular iPad. Personaly, I prefer this over the regular iPad just because of the weight.

December 16, 2015

I love the iPad Air! It is amazing for multitasking and really helps you to stay productive. Furthermore, when you are finished working, the App Store has a wide array of games for your down time. Depending on what you use the tablet for, I believe it can actually replace your laptop. Not only is the iPad Air light, you can use the majority of programs you use on your PC such as Microsoft Office and Photoshop. My only concern with the product is with the software updates. Since the product is a few years old, some of the new features advertised within the iOS updates are not compatible with the device. Other than that, everything is perfect!