• Apple ipad Air
  • Apple ipad Air

Apple ipad Air Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 616 in Electronics

May 12, 2016

I got this three years ago as a gift and I use it daily. I have never had any issues with it and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of buying one,

April 20, 2016

Bought an iPad Air about a month ago and am loving it so far. I love the size and the price was unbeatable. It is a great size and was much cheaper than the iPad Pro. My last iPad was a mini and the bigger screen has been wonderful for apps and watching movies.

February 10, 2016

I love this iPad! There are so many things you can do on it and it is the perfect size. I use it for work, for games, everything. It doesn't weigh much so it is easy to carry around in my bag or purse.

February 10, 2016

The Apple iPad Air is very light weight but is still the size of the regular iPad. Personaly, I prefer this over the regular iPad just because of the weight.

December 16, 2015

I love the iPad Air! It is amazing for multitasking and really helps you to stay productive. Furthermore, when you are finished working, the App Store has a wide array of games for your down time. Depending on what you use the tablet for, I believe it can actually replace your laptop. Not only is the iPad Air light, you can use the majority of programs you use on your PC such as Microsoft Office and Photoshop. My only concern with the product is with the software updates. Since the product is a few years old, some of the new features advertised within the iOS updates are not compatible with the device. Other than that, everything is perfect!

December 10, 2015

Et oui il est trop cher mais que voulez-vous la qualité est là en tout cas pour moi je suis très satisfaite de l'ensemble de ma tablette , de ses applications pratiques et vastes de sa facilité d'utilisation . Toutefois ma seul déception est au niveau de la qualité des photos je sais que ce n'est pas un appareil photo mais je m'attendais à plus , et il est un peu lourd mais je l'adore et je ne m'en passerais plus . Après coup , maintenant que je sais que le mini dispose des mêmes caractéristiques , j'opterais pour la version plus petite .

March 02, 2015

The new air is absolutely great I love the styling and it's so light weight, I'm a total apple lover. Best tablet I could've ever bought.

March 02, 2015

This ipad is wonderful. My favorite feature is having the mute button on the side and this is a awesome product overall!

January 27, 2015

Bought this when it came out (May 2014), it is awesome! Runs so well! Had a Blackberry Playbook before this and the IPad doesn't even compare! I got the model with the most memory so I can put all kinds of movies on it. If you buy it at Best Buy and buy the extended warranty program they will give you a Zagg HD screen protector and a free case. It's a great program because on the iPad if you drop it and crack the screen they replace it! And unlike the apple warranty for $100, this warranty lasts 3 years!!! The graphics on the iPad air is insane!!! So clear and the HD is so intense you would think you were watching it on the most expensive HD TV! The iPad Air is worth every penny!

August 24, 2014