Apple iPhone 5S Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 143 in Cell Phones

October 16, 2016

So this is the phone I used. It is not so great but it is not bad. The battery life doesnt last for so long. It is still a pretty phone because it is portable. The price is reasonable but if you can afford iphone 6s it would be better to buy that.

September 17, 2016

I just upgraded my iphone 4 to the iphone 5s and I love it! I'm not the type of person who needs the latest in gadgets such as the iphone 7 already! The fingerprint sensor is a really cool feature. My iphone came with iOS 8 but immediately wants me to upgrade to iOS 10 which I'm a little skeptical about. I find that I have more than enough space for my needs! I also got a $100 Walmart gift card when I purchased the phone so overall a great purchase!

July 12, 2016

Love my iphone! I would never go back to an android. They are easy to use and understand plus you have the imessage option wich is good to communicate with your friends who own iphones too. Can't wait to discover whats in store for the new iphone

May 13, 2016

I love my iphone I used to have the iphone 4 but I upgraded with Telus and got it for free with a 2 year contract and I am happy with it. I don't miss my 4 at all

April 22, 2016

it was an exciting upgrade from having the iphone 4s, but it's definitely not one of the higher quality iphones, i had my lock button cave in 5 times before apple finally just replaced the phone, since then i had no problems with it, i do like the touch ID its a great feature, the camera is a good quality, i like that the phone isn't as wide as previous iphones

April 15, 2016

i have had this particular iPhone 5s for approximately 8 months now and am finding the phone is starting to not work. This is not my first iPhone and with each phone I have found that the average life span is about 8 months to a year before something breaks that is not fixable. My phone has been taken care of but has been dropped a couple times. Normal minor scuffs on phone due to being in purse or moved around. The main issue is the speaker is starting to sound quiet unless on speaker phone, and the vibrate doesn't work anymore. Cell phones battery is dying at an extremely fast rate. A full charge lasts about 5 hours compared to the 24 hours it use to last when phone was new. All the perks of the product are recommended and liked.

April 09, 2016

Honestly, this is the best apple iPhone. The processor makes it faster than the iPhone 4 and just as fast as the 6. The 6 is honestly nothing different except for the size. If you're looking for a new phone don't waste your money on the 6 because it's newer. The 5s is the best phone in apple in my opinion and i recommend it to everyone! love it!

March 15, 2016

I'm so over Apple products and the hype around them.... sure they're cute, but so are the zillions of cases on the market.... Apple hasn't done anything innovative in ... forever... they just keep releasing the same device with a few tweeks and different size screens.... I switched to a Samsung 6sEdge a few months ago and i'll never go back to apple..... i can fully customize my device including making icons.... making my home screen cuter than anything apple will ever do.... get with it apple.... you're slacking

March 15, 2016

I make no bones about being a long time #Apple product gal and am also guilty of getting caught up in Apple's newest gear so was pumped when I purchased my #iPhone #5s! I have a 16g white gold phone and I am absolutely thrilled with it. My only issue was that they changed the charger thus making the other cords I'd had already not relavent. The price has gone down considerably since I purchased mine as there are newer models available now in fact I've heard of remarkable deals found on the 5s so I imagine you'd find it for a good price! I would recommend everyone buy an Apple product!

March 07, 2016

Good phone... I enjoy it and I love the fingerprint touch technology. It is much easier and faster then having to punch your code in every time. I've always been a huge fan and user of apple products.