Apple iPod Touch 5G

Apple iPod Touch 5G Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 18 in MP3 Players

April 29, 2016

I use this little device for everything: internet surfing, music listening, movie watching, YouTube riding, Twitter tweeting, Facebook chatting, Instagram peeping, etc. Don't underestimate it's power. Don't hate, appreciate.

July 15, 2015

I love this Ipod, and have had almost had it for over 2 yrs, there has been no major problems...even having dropped in water! ,My favourite!

January 05, 2015

My iPod goes everywhere with me! It is slim and light and easy to carry in coat pocket or in my purse. It has become my camera, my Bible, my notebook, my portable web browser and a way to stay in touch with family and friends.

April 26, 2014

J'adore mon iPod. Il est facile d'utilisation. Il conserve longtemps sa charge.

August 05, 2013

very good but a little out dated. come on apple, put a new one out there.

July 13, 2013

This product is absolutely amazing. Apple has really outdone itself with the NEW iPod touch fifth generation! I use it every single day. It has a sleek, yet sturdy outer shell. The technology and quality of this product is absolutely stunning! It's definitely worth upgrading and investing on if you only have the 4g or lower.