Apple iPod Touch Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 613 in Electronics

iPod touch is a great iPod, a great pocket computer, and a great portable game player. Listen to a mix of songs automatically put together by the new Genius Mixes feature. Watch a movie. Surf the web. Download countless apps. (Click here to jump down the page and learn all about apps.) View rich HTML email. Find your location and get directions with Google Maps. Discover games and apps you're sure to love with new Genius recommendations for apps. And since iPod touch now comes with the latest 3.1 software already installed, you can start using fun, convenient features right out of the box. View an interactive demo on the iPod touch (opens a new window).

October 03, 2016

I got this before I had my phone, it does everything an iPhone will except you need wifi if you plan on using it elsewhere. It takes great pics and you can get apps that allow you to make phone calls anyways. The AppStore is filled with cool apps to have and best of all you can put all your tunes on here and it is small enough to fit in a pocket. Makes working out a lot funnier.

June 18, 2016

I have had my ipod touch for a few years now and still really enjoy using it. I like that it is like a iPhone but without paying for a iPhone on a cell phone contract. It is good for playing games and watching YouTube videos and listening to music. The battery life is okay.

May 01, 2016

I got my first iPod touch when I was 13- best gift I've ever gotten. I was able to connect with my friends and even make new ones. After a year of using the iPod touch 4th generation, I upgraded to the fifth. It worked just as good, except BETTER. The camera quality was absolutely amazing. It had a wide variety of apps to choose from and the graphics were great. After about 2 years of the iPod touch 5, I upgraded to the six. I use it daily, and barely use my real phone. Apple makes the best products. iPods are an ideal gift for kids who want phones- iPods have the power of everything a phone does, besides calling and texting- but there are plenty of apps for that.

April 29, 2016

This is my everything device. It's an iPhone without the phone. It can take some camera quality pics, play and store all my favourite songs, store all my games, files, books, movies, etc. And it looks expensive. You can trick people into thinking you have an iPhone with it. Buy it if you can't afford an iPhone.

March 17, 2016

I had the ipod touch 4 give to me for Christmas ans I had it two months it didn't work I sent it back to Apple ans it was a malfunction ipod. So they sent me a new one. I found they didn't take good photos but besides that it was really good. I recently got the ipod touch 5 for Christmas and I love it. Battery last along time ans it doesn't take long to charge.

March 16, 2016

Its such an awesome product I love it and really want it really bad but its waayy too expensive for mee
i WANT THE GOLD one hope one day I get it
*fingers crossed*

February 17, 2016

I don't think these are ever going to be useless. I got the ipod touch 5th gen as a gift for christmas and I still use it even though I have an iphone 6. Love to listen to music on it! I store my music there instead of on my phone.

February 06, 2016

Awesome product to have It's a bestie the best thing to have ever.

November 17, 2015

I love my iPod touch.. it's basically a phone substitute! One thing I do not like is that it eats battery like mad, even though I disabled some useless functions. (or maybe it's my model?) I wished that it supported Whatsapp - that would be superb.

July 10, 2015

hello
I have two that my children have given me and I love them and they are
easy to use,

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier