Good

Apple Macbook Pro Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 635 in Electronics

October 20, 2016

This is a great laptop!! It doesn't get viruses.. like my old HP laptop i would spell Google wrong from typing fast and it would bring me to some weird website and BAM a virus. Just don't drop the Mac thats about it lol

December 26, 2015

With two MacBook Pro's in the family, you know right away that we are fans. The weight isn't too bad and it works like a charm. The backlighting is amazing and it's just an all around great product that is well worth the price. Once you ditch Windows and hop on the Mac train you will NEVER go back. This macbook can be used by anyone from a beginner to a pro. Stop waiting hours for Windows updates and system crashes and get yourself a MacBook Pro.

August 04, 2015

This computer is EVERYTHING!! It is extremely expensive, but the price is worth it!! I got it as a gift when I started University and it has lasted me so long without ANY flaws or breakdowns at all! I can do everything and anything on it!! Great job Apple!!!

March 14, 2015

I can't go one day without my MacBook Pro. They last absolutely forever and I never have issues with it. I had a Toshiba before this and seriously the casing was so cheap, and I got viruses like crazy. You get what u pay for. So worth the extra money.