Apple MacBook Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 98 in Computers

Product Features Faster Flash Storage; USB 3.0; 720p FaceTime HD Camera 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor 128 GB Solid State Drive; 4 GB DDR3 RAM Intel HD Graphics 4000; 13.3-inch LED Display Mac OS X v10.7 Lion Operating System Processor, Memory, and Motherboard Hardware Platform: Mac Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Number of Processors: 1 RAM: 4 GB RAM Type: SDRAM Hard Drive Size: 128 GB Type: Solid State

September 26, 2016

Bon laptop. Léger et très compact, il est pratique pour les déplacements . Prix très élevé par contre. Je le trouve aussi très beau en blanc lumineux.

July 03, 2016

I love macbook because the applications are big and colorful so I know where to go if I need something. I do tend to get the occasional freeze, but I never have lost my data before or couldn't undo something. A lap top like this lasted me all through university and I still use it in college (extended learning). I would buy it for any age.

April 29, 2016

There's not much to say. They do their job. I've never had a problem with it even though I've dropped it so many times. I do everything on it. But it is quite heavy to take to class so I keep it at home.

April 22, 2016

definitely a great laptop, never have any problems with it, although it was quite heavy to bring to university, so i had purchased the air as well, definitely love the quality of all apple products

March 11, 2016

I have an older macbook and it hasnt failed me yet! I got one in 2010 and it still runs amazing. I am hoping to get the apple macbook air soon to upgrade but i love apple products

January 23, 2016

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portable que je n'ai jamais utiliser! Ne bog jamais, fonctionne super bien. Facile à utiliser! J'adore.

January 23, 2016

People usually say MacBooks are overpriced, but I beg to differ. I'll concede, iPhones definitely are priced too high however I think MacBooks are reasonable, I have a macbook air and I love it and its price was good, id say.

0.5/5

December 26, 2015

Wouldnot consider this product. Called the company because i cant afford a comp asked for a donation. This company is all about money not community. Will never consider buying from them.

June 26, 2015

more expensive both worth every penny amazing at taking wear and tear and works great with all my other apple products

June 03, 2015

My family has always been in the loop when it comes to technology. I am pretty sure we have had every brand of laptop on the market at one point. Since we got our first MacBook we have not gone back. We currently have three different generations of MacBooks and they all work fantastic! If you are looking for dependability then a MacBook should be your first choice. If something ever goes wrong then there is a team of knowledgable staff just a phone call away. I have nothing but positive things to say about MacBooks. They are quick, durable (mines been dropped a few times), sleek and so much more. The price definitely scares some people, although I would rather invest in a product that I know will last more than a year or two. Our oldest MacBook is 6 years old and works just as great as our newest (one year old). We have never had a laptop longer than 3 years before because they always crash or something better comes out.