Aquafina Flavorsplash in Wildberry (2g)
Good

Aquafina Flavorsplash in Wildberry (2g) Reviews

Ranked #512 out of 783 in Lip Balm

April 26, 2015

Always use their lip balms. I find they work the best for really chapped lips

February 11, 2013

With ingredients of jojoba oil, almond oil, and vitamin E, Aquafina's Flavorsplash in Wildberry lip balm really leaves your lips well hydrated, soft, and smooth. I bought this particular brand at Dollarama; it comes in a 2 pack and sells for only $1.25 I believe. At that price, you can't go wrong. Of all the lip balms I've tried over the years, I'm going to have to say this one is by far my favourite. It stays on your lips for a reasonable amount of time, so you needn't apply too often. It left my lips with a sweet scent, but not only that, it kept my lips soft and kissable too. If you're interested in checking this out, head to your nearest Dollarama and look for it. I highly recommend this one, no 2 thumbs up, but a high five!, lol. Overall, a great product.

May 06, 2012

I use to have very dry chapped lips until I found Aquafina Lip Balm. I have been using this lip balm for years! I only have to apply it twice a day once in the morning and once at night. It keeps my lips moist all day and prevents them from getting chapped. I love this stuff it doesn't smell or taste gross if it gets in your mouth.

100% Recommend this product

Ingredients
Jojoba oil, Almond oil and Vitamin E

February 17, 2009

I love this lip balm. It makes your lips shiny and it tastes good when you lick your lips. It rehydrates your lips all day long, leaving them soft and kissable.