Aquafina FlavorSplash Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 784 in Lip Balm

The hydrating lip balm delivers soothing moisturization and contains botanicals of jojoba oil , almond oil, and vitamin with the added benefit of our unique crisp refreshing flavor that defines Aquafina premium lip care. For more information, please visit http://www.aquafinaskincare.com.

October 02, 2016

My other favourite lip balm works amazing. I personally only buy the one that's mint it has a little tingle once you put it one, thats when I know it's working. Not to heavy a great healing lip balm and I always put it on before putting on lipstick.

September 25, 2016

These lip balms are my favorite lip balms on the market. Whether you're just looking to keep your lips moisturized or you have chapped lips and are trying to heal them, these work better than any other lip balm I've tried. They smell great and they instantly make your lips feel amazing. I always make sure I have one (usually more) in my purse during the winter. This product is a must!

June 16, 2016

this lip balm smells amazing and works even better. and for the price, you can't go wrong. It is hands down my favourite lip balm. It definitely moisturizes my dry lips better than any other i have used

May 14, 2016

I love these when I'm sick. It's nothing for me to go through a full tube when I'm sick because I get easily dehydrated. Then, I can just throw it away and not have any sick germs reapplied.

April 15, 2016

I picked these up last minute while standing in line at Walmart to pay for my things, they were pretty cheap so I figured I would give them a try. I didn't really like the feeling of this on my lips, it was kinda thick and the size of the lip balm is slightly annoying considering you have to repeatedly apply this to completely cover your lips.

April 13, 2016

I got these at the dollar store, i figured it was worth my dollar to see maybe i would like them. But unfortunately I didn't like these at all. First off the packaging itself is so tiny that I felt like i needed to go over my lips like a million times to get anything covered, and then when i did i didn't feel as though my lips were moisturized all that well and what ever moisture was there didn't last too long at all. Sadly not worth my dollar

April 06, 2016

I was walking through Dollarama one day and my lips were so dry and I needed something fast that would work, out of the selection they had, these were the only ones whose flavors didn't make me wanna gag (I'm very fussy about the flavor of lip balms I use). So I bought them, and instantly loved them. I love how soft the formula is, and how soft it leaves my lips and they never feel waxy like most lip balms I've tried. I go through at least 1 or 2 tubes a month, especially in winter.

March 10, 2016

I once bought these out of quick desperation and needing some sort of moisture on my lips. these worked so well for me. they really do moisturize my lips. i have a cousins overseas and when i go over she begs me to bring her some!

February 16, 2016

I have so many of these spread out in my car, my room and my purse! I love how smooth it goes on and how moisturized it makes my lips. This is by far the best Chapstick I've come across and I'm a bit obsessed

1.5/5

January 21, 2016

The quality of this product isn't very good. It doesn't moisturize your lips very well.