Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil Balm Reviews

Ranked #759 out of 860 in Lip Balm

April 25, 2016

I use this lip balm all the time and love it. I have it in a few different flavors. I like that it lasts well even if I'm drinking something. I don't feel that I have to reapply it very often unlike some others that I've used.

March 24, 2016

The Aquafina Hydrating lip oil balm was pretty disappointing to me.
    I have a bad habbit of licking my lips once they are chapped and then
    they be become giant red sausages. This lip chap gave me no relief
    at all. Works okay if you are just aiming for smooth lips. Not great for
    repair.

March 24, 2016

This is a very average kind of lip balm. it doesnt work any miracles if you have chapped lips, its just kind of mooisturizes for a couple minutes. What I didnt like it how thin the balm was it felt like i had to go over it a millioon times to get enough product on it.

March 23, 2016

I absolutely hated this lip balm. I have very dry lips and thought this would've been the perfect lip oil but I was wrong. My lips were only moist for a few minutes and then they went back to being chapped. I would never buy this product again.

March 17, 2016

great for everyday use! keeps lips soft and moist for hours and it doesn't get slippery or sticky like some others do. great how you can now sometimes find them at the dollar store and in different flavours/scents

February 28, 2016

This is the absolute best lip balm for me, It glides on, is smooth and does not leave your lips feeling greasy and coated. It just seems to hydrate your lips so well, leaving them feeling extremely moisturized. This is definitely a great brand and a great buy, I love it!

January 30, 2016

This is a nice lip balm comes in a pack of two f 1.50 at dollarama. It has a smell that is pleasant, and a formula that is affective in holding and keeping moisture locket in

October 23, 2014

I love these!!! they come in a package of 4 at a good price, I can have one everywhere, my car, my desk at work, my purse and one left over, for that odd pocket. They make your lips feel wonderful immediately and don't disappear quickly, they feel make my lips feel soft and hydrated.

March 25, 2014

Goes on nicely but is a little thin. Have to reapply often but it heals chapped lips well and the scent is lovely.

December 26, 2009

I purchased the Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm and was a little skeptical about it at first, mainly because it was purchased at my dollar store. The package claims to rehydrate your lips with nourishing and moisturizing ingredients like jojoba oil, vitamin E, and almond oil. I appreciated the fact that they supplied 2 lip balms in the same package and all I ended up paying was $1.00. The lip balm itself is fantastic!!! I cannot tell you how much I've fallen in love with this product! It instantly glides on so smoothly and it seems like it magically erases any dryness your lips previously had. However, it is not at all sticky and goopy like other lip balms and does not sit heavily on your lips. Instead, you hardly notice it's there and yet it is moisturizing your lips to its fullest potential. The original formula leaves a minty/menthol feeling on your lips, which I find refreshing. It reminds me a little of what lip plumpers feel like when you apply them to your lips. The tingly effect lasts a little while, but it is not too overwhelming. I have also tried the citrus and berry Aquafina lip balms and they do not leave this feeling. So for anyone who does not like the minty feeling, your best bet is to purchase the other "flavors" instead. I also love the way this balm makes my lips look. It makes them kissably soft and the moisture lasts the whole day through. I'll be buying these in bulk on my next visit to the dollar store!