Aquafina Purified Drinking Water Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 77 in Water

Aquafina® bottled water goes through a state-of-the-art purification process so that you get the refreshment your body craves in its purest form.

October 05, 2016

Je n'achète pas souvent de l'eau en bouteille pour l'environnement , mais celle-ci est bonne au goût. Bon format pour les déplacements.meilleur bien froide !

October 05, 2016

It's my go to h2o. I drink atleast 6 bottles a day. There is no better water out there. If your thirsty grab some Aquafina it certainly is thirst quenching.

August 21, 2016

This water tasted like pure water, as it should. I think Aquafina is a good reputable brand, so I'm hoping that the water is in fact, clean, purified water, even though I would not be able to tell from the naked eye or taste the difference.

June 28, 2016

I don't know where you get your water supply but it tastes horrible! ! It doesn't taste natural or pure at all. I would rather drink pop than buy a bottle of your water. It leaves a horrible after taste that tastes like minerals or something. Yuck!! Just stick to what your good at and that defenitly isn't water.

June 16, 2016

I love this water, this is the only water I will buy. It is so refreshing and well worth the money. Its quality is amazing and it definitely cannot be beat!!

March 28, 2016

My husband and I like the taste of this water I usually buy it when it goes on sale I love the crisp clean taste of this water I usually place it in the refrigerator for a few hours wait until when it's chilled and it tastes really good

0.5/5

January 25, 2016

might as well drink from the tap .. tast is discusting and its expese for that taste

December 22, 2015

it taste like waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

October 06, 2015

This water is soo nasty.. Tastes like plastic!

October 06, 2015

Like many other brand of water it taste like plastic , I guess that's what you get when you pay a $1 at dollarama for water .