Aquafina Purified Drinking Water Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 83 in Water

Aquafina® bottled water goes through a state-of-the-art purification process so that you get the refreshment your body craves in its purest form.

February 01, 2017

This has got to be one of the worst water brands ever! People always tell me "Water is all the same and it has no taste. You're just paying for the brand". However, there is something about Aquafina water that I just cannot stand. It is so overpriced too. Maybe I just feel that way because I don't like the water, not sure, but I can find a case of 24 bottles of water that I LIKE to drink for $1.97 whereas Aquafina water is atleast $3 a case for maybe 12 bottles. Not sure what it is but I'd rather stay thirsty than spend money on this water :(

January 08, 2017

As far as price and water quality go it is average if not a bit pricier than most water, but for whatever reason I cannot get over the taste - to me it always seems a bit bitter for a water as weird as that sounds. I drink it when I have to as it's usually one of the few brands you find on the go either in a vending machine or at a food establishment but not my first pick if I can avoid it.

January 08, 2017

I only started buying this because a family member said that this water tastes much better than the brand of water I usually buy. I was hesitant at first because it was expensive compared to my usual brand, but after trying it I wasn't disappointed and even went back to get more cases. This water tasted a little weird at first but after a bit I got used to it and now I can't drink my usual brand of water anymore because it doesn't have the same taste that Aquafina does.

December 29, 2016

This is one of my to go h2o (water) tastes great, great value and thirst quenching! Comes in six pack or one large bottle! Great water, tasty, and goes well with meals!

December 29, 2016

I'm on the road a lot and drink a lot of bottled water in the summer. Aquafina is one of only two brands of bottled water that I will buy - Aquafina always being my first choice. If Aquafina isn't sold at the store I happen to be in, I select something other than water to drink. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare.

October 05, 2016

Je n'achète pas souvent de l'eau en bouteille pour l'environnement , mais celle-ci est bonne au goût. Bon format pour les déplacements.meilleur bien froide !

October 05, 2016

It's my go to h2o. I drink atleast 6 bottles a day. There is no better water out there. If your thirsty grab some Aquafina it certainly is thirst quenching.

August 21, 2016

This water tasted like pure water, as it should. I think Aquafina is a good reputable brand, so I'm hoping that the water is in fact, clean, purified water, even though I would not be able to tell from the naked eye or taste the difference.

June 28, 2016

I don't know where you get your water supply but it tastes horrible! ! It doesn't taste natural or pure at all. I would rather drink pop than buy a bottle of your water. It leaves a horrible after taste that tastes like minerals or something. Yuck!! Just stick to what your good at and that defenitly isn't water.

June 16, 2016

I love this water, this is the only water I will buy. It is so refreshing and well worth the money. Its quality is amazing and it definitely cannot be beat!!

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish