Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 143 in Toothpastes

People who switched already know that Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® has bad breath germ-killing micro-active bubbles* that deliver a feeling of clean unlike no other.

June 19, 2016

I love this toothpaste! It foams up, more than other toothpastes, and leaves my teeth feeling noticeably cleaner. It is a very subtle minty taste, but leaves my mouth fresh regardless.
    It claims to be a whitening toothpaste, but to be honest even after months of use my teeth do not look whiter. Maybe it is just preventing new stains from forming? Regardless I will continue to use this toothpaste because I really like the foamy factor. Mouth feels SO deep clean!

April 06, 2016

I love this toothpaste! Its minty without burning my mouth, and I never have to worry about bad breath. It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and clean. It lasts a long time even with my brushing habits (4 times a day). It also helps to keep my teeth their whitest and cavity free!

March 30, 2016

It had been years since I had used Aquafresh toothpaste and I was really surprised how much I liked this product. It leaves your mouth feeling really clean and fresh.

March 30, 2016

My husband and I have been using this toothpaste for many years and absolutely love it. It has a great flavour and I really love the feeling of my teeth after using it. The whitening is certainly an added bonus!

February 17, 2016

Really makes my teeth so clean and whitens. Love how it keeps my breath fresh. Feels like I used mouthwash. My whole family loves and uses it. So much better than crest.

February 12, 2016

This is a really good tooth paste it is my favorite brand. it makes alot of cleaning foam and your teeth feel so clean and your breath and the price is worth it. Plus it whitens your teeth.

February 01, 2016

I think this toothpaste has a great price and I really like the taste and how well it works.

December 30, 2015

I like this toothpaste, it leaves my teeth feeling clean like I just came from the dentist and it usually sells for under a dollar

December 18, 2015

I love this toothpaste and it is the only one I buy now. When you use this toothpaste to brush your teeth, your whole mouth feels so clean. It freshens your breath and stays that way for quite awhile.

June 18, 2015

The first time I tried this product, I fell in love with it! I loved how it made my mouth feel so clean and so fresh. I was over at a friend's when I tried it. As soon as I got home, I went out and purchased a tube for myself. At the time they did not have one with whitening, but I was so glad when they did come out with one. That was a big plus for me. The price is not bad. Especially, since Walmart regularly has them on sale. I may stray and use other toothpastes, but this is one I always come back to.

The Wizard of Oz

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Tattoos