Aquafresh White Trays

Aquafresh White Trays Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

April 09, 2015

I use this product about every 6 months. Easy to use, it keeps my teeth whiter and brighter for months. Caution: will cause some tooth sensitivity though. It's worth it in the end!

March 29, 2013

After using them for seven days..my teeth are whiter,best whitening product I've used so far..even my dentist knoticed..

September 21, 2008

First, a disclaimer: This was my first time trying a whitening product, so I don't have anything to compare it to.

That said, this product exceeded my expectations.

I bought this product mainly because it only requires once-a-day use, rather than twice a day as many similar products do. There is just no way I could find half an hour twice a day to sit around with strips on my teeth. Even once a day is pushing it, but I got it done!

It took a couple tries to get the hang of using them. The first couple times, I slobbered all over the place, and a lot of the gel ended up getting out of the trays and into my mouth, and they are not the kind where yu are supposed to swallow the whitener. Once I had to spit them out , because they just got too messy. After the second try, though, I got the hang of it, and it's a piece of cake now.

I noticed an effect after the third day, and was quite impressed by the amount of whitening I ended up with at the end of the seven days. I drink a lot of coffee, and have never whitened before, so my teeth needed a lot of work. This product did a great job.

The only thing I don't like about it is that using the word "tray" is misleading. They aren't really trays at all. They are too flexible and not really shaped like a tray. They don't hold the gel in very well, and their flexibility, marketed as a positive thing, makes them no different in my eyes than a "strip".

They do provide good results, though, at a reasonable cost, and not having to use them twice a day is a definite bonus.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier