Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1253 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

February 10, 2017

This stuff is expensive even though it just comes from a drug store.
    It smells just like cupcakes i found and I have even worn it to work to have people compliment on it

January 20, 2017

Smells good and bit strong, like sugary smell :), I don't think it go well with my body, so not for me. It's bit strong smell and kind of every simple perfume smell, like burnt sugar smell

January 19, 2017

I LOVE this perfume. It was such a cult favourite. Its very light and girly with hints of vanilla and caramel. It just smells fantastic. I just remember all the girls had this growing up

January 15, 2017

I love this scent! It used to be a huge cult favorite in high school and middle school. Definitely a younger scent. Very sweet and girly but not a scent I would wear on a date. Stays like a dream! Highly recommend to anybody looking for a sweet scent.

January 15, 2017

I really like this scent. It's light, fresh and fun - it makes me think of summer! It's definitely on my "to buy" list once I use up some of my other fragrances.

January 11, 2017

I love this perfume!! It is very sweet smelling but that is just what I like. It is a cheaper (but still smells just as amazing) as the sexual sugar! I get a lot of compliments as well.

December 04, 2016

While I do get complimented while wearing this perfume, I find it overly sweet and strong! I am a fan of sweet scents but this one is a bit too overpowering. I would recommend this to a young teenager or someone new to perfumes who wants a sweet smell that won't break the bank.

November 20, 2016

This perfume smells like pure sugar. I tried to wear it a few times and every time I did I felt like I had a child's perfume on. The smell stays on your clothes, but I wouldn't advise to wear this on a date... unless you want to smell like a 12 year old.

November 17, 2016

This has a very strong, sweet scent! I wore a few times at work and people had mistaken this smell for "freshly baked cookies." I think this is a good scent for preteens, but not for adults.

October 14, 2016

I didn't like the smell it made me nauseous sadly. I used it for about a week to see if it would grow on me.. but not don't like it. The smell stays on tho.