Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1230 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

January 15, 2017

I love this scent! It used to be a huge cult favorite in high school and middle school. Definitely a younger scent. Very sweet and girly but not a scent I would wear on a date. Stays like a dream! Highly recommend to anybody looking for a sweet scent.

January 15, 2017

I really like this scent. It's light, fresh and fun - it makes me think of summer! It's definitely on my "to buy" list once I use up some of my other fragrances.

January 11, 2017

I love this perfume!! It is very sweet smelling but that is just what I like. It is a cheaper (but still smells just as amazing) as the sexual sugar! I get a lot of compliments as well.

December 04, 2016

While I do get complimented while wearing this perfume, I find it overly sweet and strong! I am a fan of sweet scents but this one is a bit too overpowering. I would recommend this to a young teenager or someone new to perfumes who wants a sweet smell that won't break the bank.

November 20, 2016

This perfume smells like pure sugar. I tried to wear it a few times and every time I did I felt like I had a child's perfume on. The smell stays on your clothes, but I wouldn't advise to wear this on a date... unless you want to smell like a 12 year old.

November 17, 2016

This has a very strong, sweet scent! I wore a few times at work and people had mistaken this smell for "freshly baked cookies." I think this is a good scent for preteens, but not for adults.

October 14, 2016

I didn't like the smell it made me nauseous sadly. I used it for about a week to see if it would grow on me.. but not don't like it. The smell stays on tho.

October 02, 2016

Parfum très féminin et un peu sucré. À toute les fois que je l'ai porté les gens me demande mon parfum. Bonne tenue sur ma peau, l'odeur est très douce.

June 26, 2016

This perfume is VERY sweet and initially I was overwhelmed. I like sweet scents but I feel this to be a little too much, the cotton candy is overpowering and I didn't pick up on any other scent or tone.
    The scent is strong but doesn't last, you only smell like a cotton candy explosion for a few moments then it fades. It seems more like a body spray to me than an actual perfume.
    This would be perfect for a young girl in high school who is just beginning to get into scents and fragrances. It is not really a sophisticated or mature smell and it is affordable. You can sometimes find it at Shoppers Drug Mart for 19.99$.

June 21, 2016

A very good smelling perfume. It lasts long. To make it last even longer- I apply it to my neck, wrists, ear lobe and back of the knee. Trust me. You will love this.