Arbonne ABC Baby Care Sunscreen SPF30

Arbonne ABC Baby Care Sunscreen SPF30 Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 333 in Sun Protection

September 15, 2016

Very high priced for sunscreen, but seems to be worth it. It's very thick, so difficult to rub in, but lasts for many hours without needing to be reapplied. It doesn't have a typical "sunscreen" smell, which is nice. My kids have never burned while using it.

September 05, 2016

J'adore ce produit. Je l'ai acheté pour mon bébé lorsqu'il avait 5 mois, puisque la plupart des crèmes solaires «ordinaires» ne peuvent être appliquées sur un bébé de moins de 6 mois. La crème Arbonne est minérale, donc aucun danger pour les jeunes bébés. Mon bébé a maintenant 7 mois et je l'utilise toujours !

July 26, 2016

My son has very sensitive skin and kept getting irritated patches of skin from the sunscreen we were using so we tried this sunscreen. It did not irritate his skin but it also did not keep him from getting sunburnt. He spent one morning in the sun, had this sunscreen applied twice and still burnt quite bad. This sunscreen may work for adults or people who are not as fair as my son but I would never trust using this sunscreen on a child with fair skin.
I would possibly try Arbonne sunscreen again if it were a higher SPF.

June 11, 2016

One of my daughter's is now 4 years old and this is still the only Sunscreen we will use on her. Others have made her break out or caused her to say she feels itchy but this stuff she loves and we love that it has far less of the junk that other's sitting on the shelves all have.

I also love being able to support a local person trying to make money from home!

February 22, 2016

I am no baby but I do have a small white birthmark on my leg that can become burned servery with extended sun exposure! This product works well as you can see where you're applying it and it doesn't just rinse off when you jump in the pool or lake which I live!

December 10, 2015

Although its a little pricey its a great product, all natural, organic and smells great!

November 27, 2015

While a little pricey, it works well and is not super greasy

July 23, 2015

Best sunscreen for kids and adults alike! Never burn with it on!

July 18, 2015

Great all natural product that you can trust on your child. A little goes a long way.

July 09, 2015

I just used this product for the first time ever today and I love it and can't wait to order my own. It's amazing. It goes on so easily and really stays on the skin even while swimming (the kids swam 3 1/2 hours and I could still tell that it was on the skin). It feels nice on your skin and doesn't get greasy our sticky. It stays on top on the skin and remember that your skin will look white for a few minutes while it starts to soak into your skin, you don't put too much on!