Arbonne ABC Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

October 24, 2016

I tried samples for Arbonne baby products that an Arbonne lady gave me and boy was I glad i didnt pay for it! This product is apparently fragrance free and natural yet it smells strongly like spices. I tried it on my baby's skin in small amounts but I could not stand the smell. Sorry but this product is not for us.

September 25, 2016

I got this product at my baby shower with my first born and a couple samples along the way for my son.
I love this product, it worked so well for babies and it cleared up their bum rashes right away.
The cost could be a little cheaper but its well worth it!

February 22, 2016

This seriously blew me away! I had tried a tun of things to treat my axzema and though it's not what the product is intended for it worked lile a charm when nothing else would! I also used to get heat rash in the summer and this helps with that too :)

November 11, 2015

I would recommend this cream to not only any child who has random rashes, but also any adult who has rashes. I used this on my sons diaper rash at every diaper change for 3 days and it was completely cleared up. Also my husband used it on a rash he got and it cleared it up much quicker than anything else he has used.