Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 972 in Bath & Body

March 13, 2017

Loove this product!! It smells so amazing. I love using it when I wake up AND before bed. It gets me so relaxed!! It also lasts a long time as a little goes a long way. I love that it is a safe product :)

February 28, 2017

This is the best scrub I have ever used, hands down. It is a very gentle scrub so even with my sensitive skin I am able to use it on a weekly basis with no irritation.

February 27, 2017

I am in love with the light lemongrass scent! I found that the oils in this scrub made it a perfect choice to use before shaving, and didn't irritate my skin.

February 22, 2017

This salt scrub works wonders and smells great. Even my husband enjoys it! The oil to salt ratio is really good. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. The jar goes a long way as well. It can be quite rough on your hands, so best to do it early on in the shower. Nice spa treatment at home!

December 29, 2016

A product that you spoil yourself with in the cold winter months. Exfoliates and hydrates well. Smells super nice and leaves your skin very soft and moisturized. Great product right down to the very last scoop.

September 29, 2016

I took a chance on this one, but turns out I loved it!
    The smooth clean feeling of my skin after using this scrub was perfection! Others noticed too, which is always a bonus.

September 29, 2016

This scrub leaves my skin silky smooth long after I have had my shower. I do not need to moisturize my skin when I use this scrub. The smell wakes me up and makes me feel happy and energetic! This is an excellent product. I use it in the shower and also have one in my powder room for guests to wash their hands with too. Everyone I know who has tried it, loves this product! It does not irritate my skin and the beads melt as you rub on your skin.

September 24, 2016

I love the Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. I use it once a week on my legs and feet. The container lasts me about 6 months. It contains oils that hydrate as you exfoliate. My legs and feet are really soft after using this and I don't need moisturizer that day. It has also helped reduce ingrown hairs. It has a lovely scent. I have repurchased and will keep repurchasing. I recommend.

August 14, 2016

I use this product one a week starting the end of the summer up till sping . It exfoliate my skin . Especially my legs are so dry I would use the product more often on my legs . The smell is amazing and the feeling using this product on your body feel so soft and silky .

July 26, 2016

This is so worth it I had allot of dead skin on my arms and legs I only had to use this product only 1 times and oh my god all the dead skin was gone and my skin was so soft like a baby this is one of my favorite of Arbonne product so worth it !