Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 843 in Bath & Body

September 29, 2016

I took a chance on this one, but turns out I loved it!
The smooth clean feeling of my skin after using this scrub was perfection! Others noticed too, which is always a bonus.

September 29, 2016

This scrub leaves my skin silky smooth long after I have had my shower. I do not need to moisturize my skin when I use this scrub. The smell wakes me up and makes me feel happy and energetic! This is an excellent product. I use it in the shower and also have one in my powder room for guests to wash their hands with too. Everyone I know who has tried it, loves this product! It does not irritate my skin and the beads melt as you rub on your skin.

September 24, 2016

I love the Arbonne Awaken Sea Salt Scrub. I use it once a week on my legs and feet. The container lasts me about 6 months. It contains oils that hydrate as you exfoliate. My legs and feet are really soft after using this and I don't need moisturizer that day. It has also helped reduce ingrown hairs. It has a lovely scent. I have repurchased and will keep repurchasing. I recommend.

August 14, 2016

I use this product one a week starting the end of the summer up till sping . It exfoliate my skin . Especially my legs are so dry I would use the product more often on my legs . The smell is amazing and the feeling using this product on your body feel so soft and silky .

July 26, 2016

This is so worth it I had allot of dead skin on my arms and legs I only had to use this product only 1 times and oh my god all the dead skin was gone and my skin was so soft like a baby this is one of my favorite of Arbonne product so worth it !

June 30, 2016

This is one of my favorite things. I enjoy using this all summer for soft silky skin. The scent it hits you like a ray of sunshine, really it smells like sunshine on a beautiful morning, it wakes you up. It exfoliates with sea salt and moisturizes in a luxurious oil, combined into one amazing product.

June 18, 2016

I have just recently bought and tried out a number of Arbonne products - the Awaken Sea Salt Scrub is one of my favourites. I love the product and regularly use it on both my hands and feet. I am a gardener and find that this scrub is great to use to clean up after mucking about in the yard. The sea salt is infused with a wonderful scented essential oil and mixed in with a moisturizing oil. It is a bit pricey, but lasts a long time and is well worth the extra cost.

June 06, 2016

Beautiful! I love the Awake scrub and use it everyday during my morning shower. It leaves my skin soft and delightfully fragrant (not overpowering). Like most Arbonne products, the price is high but I am willing to pay for a product that makes me happy!

April 05, 2016

Very fragrant and soothing to my stressful senses.
The seal salt is infused with essential oil and moisturizing oils.
Sea salt exfoliates the body while the oils restore body's moisture.
I usually use this in the bathtub after body soap.
I don't moisturize after the bath as the oils are very moisturizing.
If you want an experiene of Aromatherapy in your shower then this is perfect!

March 13, 2016

Do yourself a favour and grab this product ASAP from your local Arbonne dealer. You will not be disappointed! This sea salt scrub is gentle on the skin and has an amazing oil finish and leaves the toughest hands looking and feeling amazing. A little pricey but it's worth every penny and has lasted me a few months so far! The smell is so beautiful and I love the way my hands look and feel, especially my cuticles!