Arbonne Baby Care Body Oil

Arbonne Baby Care Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 162 in Oils

Softens, moisturizes and protects baby's delicate skin. A gentle formulation that conditions dry, chapped skin while providing antioxidant protection. Helps reduce redness and irritation while restoring essential moisture. Recommended for children from birth to 10 and extremely sensitive skin types. (5.9floz./174mL)

November 15, 2016

I was given this as a gift to try. My baby had really dry skin. I tried it, but it didn't really absorb and make a difference. I do have to admit, she has tough to fix skin, but this is just not the right solution for us unfortunately.

May 16, 2016

I try a lot of different type of baby oïl. I realise that your product is thicker and we have a better ans softener skin after using it. I reallly redommande your product not only for babies but for our daily skin care.

March 12, 2016

This product was absolutely amazing! I loved to use it in the summer to give a glowing look to my skin! Sadly it has been discontinued & is no longer available !

March 03, 2016

We love all of our Arbonne products in our home, we got the Baby Care packaged when my daughter was first born and found that we used the cream and sunscreen the most! The oil is great for the extra dry areas on the skin and we don't have to worry for baby because of Arbonne's all natural ingredients.

August 18, 2014

I would say that this is just a regular oil, its good but there is nothing special about it. Its thick, but great for babies and for woman after a shave. I recommend it over Johnson's baby oil for sure, cause that is just full of crap although it smells better!

May 23, 2014

I love this oil!
I still use it (almost) every day on my two year old!

Her skin is so soft that Mommy might be a little jealous on the compliments she gets!

September 29, 2013

Love this oil. Great for hair and all over the body. Best part about this product is that it's all natural and no harsh chemicals. Use it for my son and myself too :)

July 11, 2013

The best product on the market to care for the skin with the eczema with little babies.

February 21, 2012

Got this as a free sample, like most things. works well and is not greasy like others