Arbonne Blush

Arbonne Blush Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 501 in Blush

July 01, 2016

This blush is highly pigmented! A little bit goes a long way! I love the colour selection too. I have this in 3 different colours. By far I like the Dusty Rose. Apricot is a nice colour if you are going for a different look. I recommend trying these out! You won't be disappointed.

March 12, 2016

I love the way this product blends and how long it lasts, it is a bit more expensive than other blushes but in this case you absolutely get what you pay for! & It's cruelty free!! What's not to love!

September 11, 2015

Arbonne Blush Reviews :
I liked the way this went on and all the different colors to pick from.

September 11, 2015

I just bought Arbonne's blush in Apricot. It's beautiful on my medium skin tone. I used to use a pink tone but the apricot is so much better. The powder is highly pigmented and luscious. I also like that it's vegan and has no mineral oils. I'm excited about this blush.

April 01, 2015

Arbonne blushes are alright, they are nothing special but they work and last on the cheeks.

March 11, 2015

Blush I have is "Sunset". I like the texture and how it applies. But i went wrong with the color, its little too dark for me. Maybe after summer season when my skin is little tanned. But other than that, I like the product! Doesn't come with the brush.