Arbonne Bronzer
Good

Arbonne Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 307 in Bronzer

March 10, 2017

I absolutely love this product , suitable for any skin color as it gives just enough of a sunkissed look ! Does not leave your skin with an orangy hue ! Lightweight so you don't feel like you are wearing any makeup . Good value for the price, i put a little everyday and it's lasted me 8-9months ! Amazing product , no parabens which is a big yes in my book

August 04, 2016

Best bronzer ive ever used. This lasts forever! It is such a light bronzer you don't even feel it. It is such a wonderful product that I trust completely. It has a great price point on it as well. Arbonne has to be one of the best cosmetic and skin care lines I have ever used.

July 23, 2015

My favourite cosmetic of all time. I use all year round!

June 10, 2015

This is the best bronzer you'll ever find. it is perfect for all skin tones. There are no red tones in it so it doesn't give you a fake tan kind of look or make you look redder in the face if you have a lot of red pigmentation in your skin like me. A little goes a long way so it will last you through at least an entire season. Would highly recommend

May 29, 2015

This bronzer is great, not too dark or orange.

May 07, 2015

By far the BEST bronzer I have ever used. In the past, all I used to use were products from MAC, Benefit and Smashbox, now Arbonne is my go to for ALL my cosmetics, not just the bronzer. The slight shimmer in the bronzer is just the perfect amount, and makes a great all day bronzer, as well as being awesome for beautiful evening looks. A MUST buy!!

March 02, 2015

Universal shade. Loved this for contouring, but really need a small amount. Great product :)

February 18, 2014

This is by far my FAVORITE bronzer I have tried. I am fair skinned and this is perfect for me. It can also be used for people with darker skin by just applying slightly more. I use this daily and I have had mine for over 3 years and it is still almost full. I would definitely recommend!

May 15, 2013

I was a bit dubious about trying the Arbonne bronzer. There is only one shade. As a girl with fair complexion, I knew there was no way I could use the same bronzer as someone with olive skin. Boy was I wrong! It brings out the perfect amount of colour to give my a nice sun-kissed glow without looking like I fake-n-baked. I've seen friends use this with all different skin types and it miraculously adjusts for everyone. Incredible.