Arbonne FC5 Complexion Revitalising Set

Arbonne FC5 Complexion Revitalising Set Reviews

Ranked #501 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 16, 2016

For the price, this set does not live up to its promises. The set lasts about two months. Honestly, my oil of olay cream worked better than this stuff. I don't like how Arbonne claims to be an organic/natural product when there are many chemicals that are cancer causing in their products

March 02, 2015

Great set! The night cream is awesome. Smells really nice too. I also combine it with the FC5 New Cell Scrub (which I use as a masque).

September 18, 2014

I love the whole FC5 line. I've got a combination complexion and encounter different skin issues with the seasons. FC5 covers all the bases and my skin has never been clearer. It's a little on the pricey side but if you sign up as an Arbonne member it helps offset the cost.

September 05, 2014

I have sensitive skin with some redness and have used many products beforehand that have either irritated it or not cleaned it effectively. The Fc5 product line cleans my skin well (reduces acne), smells nice (not medical) and does not irritate my skin (the best part). Purchasing the product as a set so the most cost effective way to enjoy it and Arbonne has a great return policy.

August 06, 2014

I'm not to sure if my acne is too strong but it didn't help for the hard spots I have a long my jaw line like I was told it would. However regular use really did clear up the rest of my face and left it feeling smooth.

June 19, 2014

I have been using this line for about 3 years now. My skin has never looked better, it actually helped with my rosacea and took about 95% of it away within months. My skin always feels hydrated. It's all natural and worth every penny.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil