• Arbonne Fc5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme
  • Arbonne Fc5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme

Arbonne Fc5 Ultra-Hydrating Hand Creme Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

August 03, 2016

This is a fresh lemon scented hand lotion. It makes my hands feel wonderful. I use it every night before bed. More often in the winter months. One of my absolute favourites!

July 07, 2016

I really love this hand cream. It keeps my hands hydrated with a nice fresh scent. I usually have dry hands with light eczema and this cream helps me a lot. It's a little pricey, but it's a really good product!!

June 27, 2016

J'ai toujours avec moi cette crème à la portée de la main. Elle hydrate sans laisser de résidus de gras. Et son odeur.... Elle sent bonne et naturelle!!!!

June 18, 2016

This is an amazing hand creme that has a light citrus smell to it. It is organic - vegan and gluten free. When you apply the creme, it absorbs into your skin immediately and does not leave any oily residue on your hands. It hydrates your hands well and makes them feel smooth and soft for the whole day. This hand creme is a bit pricey, but I think it is worth the extra cost.

June 12, 2016

This hand cream makes my hands so soft. I often struggle to find creams for my dry hands, but this one is amazing. It smells citrusy and is so easy to rub into my hands. I also like how there is no residue.

March 21, 2016

Wow there is no word to discribe this product. It is vegan. gluten free, it smells amazing and you can apply it in the morning and it will last the day!

December 10, 2015

I love great hand creams and this is one of them, all natural, organic and smells great!

November 25, 2015

I've forever struggled to find a creme that actually hydrates my hands, one that I dont need to apply every hour to get that great feeling. This creme does just that, however, I do want to apply it every hour because the smell is just amazing. I love this creme and would recommend it to everyone.

March 02, 2015

LOVE THIS.
This has been the coldest February on record, and this cream (along with the Arbonne shea butter cream) saved my hands. I am extremely sensitive to cold and I'm really thankful I discovered it this winter.
I keep it in my purse at all times and it's a large size, so it lasts for months (I've had mine for 3 months and it's maybe half used now)

January 25, 2015

I absolutely love this hand cream. It smells delicious (orange-citrus) and works like magic on dry sensitive hands. Love this product for the dry winter season! It is definitely a must have