Arbonne FC5 Reviews

Ranked #781 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 14, 2016

I love the smell and feel of the product. Goes on clean and thin and makes your skin feel amazing. The product lasts since you only need to use a little to go a long way. I would highly recommend this product.

May 26, 2015

I love having the sunscreen in with the daily moisturizer. I didn't really find it was any more superior than any other drugstore product. Very expensive. But smells amazing!

January 06, 2015

Absolutly LOVE the hand cream. It heals up scars, moisturizes effectly, and smells great.
I was not a fan of the shower gel from this line. for some reason the smell made me gag each time I used it.
I do enjoy the fact that each product from this line is a different combination or fruits, but in this case it sucks that I cannot buy the shower gel inthe same scent as the hand cream.

October 23, 2014

The best smelling product ever. Not perfumy and not overpowering. I would buy it just for the natural smell of it's real ingredients. As for the performance of the product---it convinced me to totally rethink what I've been putting on my face. With one use, I had a glow and radiance to my skin. I have since started using products with natural ingredients and it has made me look and feel so much better. I definitely recommend trying this (Or any Arbonne product) if you're debating it. Arbonne surprised me and turned me into a total believer with its amazing results!

October 22, 2014

Use for my toddler. She loves the smell. Great product and keeps my daughters hair from tangling up. Nice and smooth.

June 11, 2014

Great product line for cleansing and moisturizing. I love the light scent of the moisturizing night cream. A very little goes a very long way.

1.5/5

May 28, 2014

I went to an arbonne party and was sucked into buying this product. I wanted to buy the whole system but couldn't afford it.
I bought just the facial cleanser.
I find it is good for sensitive skin because it is very mild, but it didn't take all of my makeup off, which is important to me.

August 27, 2013

I am over 30 so generally we are told not to purchase these products as we should go to the RE9 line but when I find something that works I will stick to it!
Every winter, my face becomes so dry, itchy and flaky I feel like I am walking around with someone else's skin. I tried all the cheaper face creams you can buy at Shopper's Drug mart, even a few of the more expensive products, but none of them worked or if they did, not for very long! I came across the Arbonne FC5 nurturing day lotion and never looked back. Every week or two, I add the Intense Hydration Mask to my facial regime and I have finally mastered the winter dry face! I know it's a bit pricey but you don't need very much and it's worth every penny!!

August 12, 2013

I used this product and loved it. It's a bit on the pricey end, but if you're one of those people that take their skincare regiment seriously, then this is the product for you. Highly recommend it.

March 28, 2013

do you want your face to feel fresh almost like a wake up call in the morning because mine does it smell great and i love that its all natural

jayvelyn926 added a new review for