Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 802 in Mascara

January 18, 2017

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! It makes your eyelashes very long and thin. It's not clumpy or "spidery". Definitely a little more on the expensive side but well worth it

January 06, 2017

I got this mascara as a gift for Christmas, so I am not sure what it's worth.
    However, I have purchased Arbonne products before and they are typically up there in price.
    This mascara has great pigment. It's easy to apply, glides along the eyelashes easily.
    It is good for everyday... but not as bold as I would like. I do hate removing it though. It takes
    some work and hurts my eyes.

September 20, 2016

This mascara works great for the first couple weeks of using it however I have had issues with it clumping and all the fibres collecting at the mouth of the tube.

September 16, 2016

I usually buy most of my makeup and beauty products from the drug mart but the Arbonne mascara is KILLER! It's easy to apply, gives great length and volume without looking "overdone". A little pricy compared to drug store mascaras but definitely worth it.

September 13, 2016

This mascara is just too expensive for what it is. I didn't find it any better than a drug store brand and was surprised at how much it cost. It also dried out more quickly than others I've had.

August 10, 2016

I am in love with this Mascara , not only does it give the temporary look of full lashes but the conditioning oils in it actually work to grow your lashes LONGER while you wear it& after using it for a full year I can attest that it 100% works!

July 25, 2016

Whether this item is worth the money is completely up to the customer, it is definitely on the pricey side. But I gotta say I was immediately impressed with this formula, the brush, everything. I am very particular about my mascara and I just adore this product. It gives you amazing definition, beautiful length and separation. No clumps no flaking, the wand is perfect in my opinion. Just a fantastic mascara. Is it better then some mascaras in a cheaper price range, I'm not sure, but it's definitely a top runner in my eyes.

March 19, 2016

I absolutely love the Arbonne It's A Long Story Mascara. I attended an Arbonne party in the summer of 2015 and was told all about the wonders of this, and their many other, products. I later on decided to order it, the price being around $36. This mascara is cruelty-free, all-natural, and free from the common chemicals in other mascaras that can weigh your eyelashes down. This mascara is so light but has so much coverage. It catches every lash and extends it to its full potential. It really feels like you are not wearing any mascara but it looks like you have the longest/fullest lashes in the world! It actually is healthy for your eyelashes and makes them grow longer instead of causing them to fall out. I have been using this mascara since September 2015 and I don't think I will ever stop using it. It is one of my favourite things that I own. I highly recommend that everyone make the switch to this mascara and see the amazing results for themselves!

March 15, 2016

I love this product, when you can get it on your lashes the perfect way! I find it takes a long time to get this mascara on so it doesn't look clumpy. I'm not sure if its the brush that does it or the actual mascara but if you run it through your lashes one too many times it tends to make them gather together in bunches. My tip would be to use a little at a time and go slow, and you may need to use a eyelash comb when your done to spread your lashes out again. It does last a long time and don't flake, and when I take the time to get it on just perfectly my lashes are extra long!

January 31, 2016

My favorite mascara I have found yet! I don't leave the house without it on. It goes on so easy, doesn't leave any clumps, stays on really well, and make my eyelashes look so full and long. It doesn't feel heavy like some mascaras do either which is great!

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo