Arbonne Pure Vibrance Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1071 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 23, 2016

This is now my favorite shampoo and conditioner!!!!! When I first applied I though my hair will be dry and stiff because of the shampoo texture, but I was totally wrong!!! After the first wash I could feel my hair shinier, smoothie and healthier. I have colorful hair and the combo maintained my color and my hair is now stronger. I was using before the Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo+Conditioner, but with the Arbonne Pure Vibrance I had better results and more compliments ;D It is a little bit expensive, especially because the package it is smaller then regular shampoos, but I just need a little bit of product to wash my hair and then moisturize with the conditioner. At the end, I kept using for the same period compered with other shampoo's brands, but my hair is looking so much better. It is worth it and I totally recommend!

0.5/5

March 16, 2016

This is the worst shampoo I have ever used. It not only gave me dandruff but my hair felt dry and stiff. It's definitely not worth the money I will never be purchasing this shampoo ever again.

May 07, 2015

Such an amazing shampoo and conditioner. I LOVE that the ingredients are safe, free of parabens, mineral oil, SLS, Phtalates, chemical fragrance, mineral oils, AND that they have proven results. My colour has NEVER lasted this long, and my hair is much healthier, stronger and overall shinier. The smell is extremely pleasant, smelling very much like a blend of essential oils. It is definitely worth the price, as it seems to last me forever -> I usually get anywhere between 4-6 months of use, with washing my hair about 2-3 times a week. A MUST BUY!!!

August 18, 2014

THese products are Amazing!!! They make even the damaged hair healthier its amazing really. The only complaint I have is the price, they are $40 each plus shipping ect.... There is also a hair masque that you can buy with the other two products and it does wonders! also it really holds your color, if you color your hair!!! It is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried, so I guess I will suck up the price!