• Arbonne Sea Mud Face & Body Mask
  • Arbonne Sea Mud Face & Body Mask

Arbonne Sea Mud Face & Body Mask Reviews

Ranked #631 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

November 29, 2015

I used this for the first time the other day! Loved the feel of it. The mask is not overly thick and really smoothed out my face skin after I used it. I love that it can also be used on my body as well. Helps draw out those impurities and detox the skin from chemicals!

August 06, 2014

I'm not to sure if my skin is too sensitive but this product really heats up my face when I use it. I love the texture of it and the after results of how smooth my face feels is worth a little bit of burning :)

September 21, 2013

I use this mask at least twice a month. It gives amazing cool feeling as it dries and cleanses great. Clear out the impurities and specially large pores and blackheads. I would recommend this mask. I also love using it on bottom of my foot :)

September 06, 2013

Love This product. It helps by the clay drawing out impurities as it absorb excess oil from my skin, helping to prevent clogged pores, blackheads and blemishes. Makes my face feels so soft and clean :)