Arbonne SeaSource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask
Good

Arbonne SeaSource Detox Spa Fortifying Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #995 out of 2161 in Hair Care

December 08, 2015

You know that feeling when you just leave the hair salon after a wash and cut, and your hair is so soft and amazing smelling?
Well, that's what this stuff does. It left my hair feeling so healthy, and I really love the smell. Only downside is the cost. It's definitely a splurge item!

April 07, 2015

I purchase my facial products and have used Arbonne for many years. I tried the fortifying hair mask. Smell is OK (only downfall have found with AB product, guess I am picky in smell) and quality is good , left hair feeling soft. Would use for the right price.

March 02, 2015

Great product! I use this once or twice a week, depending on the condition of my hair. This winter has been really cold, so I find myself using it twice a week. My hair feels really soft afterwards and nourished. Smells lovely too :)

April 28, 2014

I am really in love with the Arbonne SeaSource Hair Mask! I use this product a few times a week and it leaves me hair shiny and healthy looking and feeling nice and soft. I highly recommend this product!

February 18, 2014

I love this hair mask!! My hair has been extremely dry this winter so I started to use this Hair Mask 2 times a week. My hair has become so much healthier, softer and looks more nourished. It has left my hair feeling amazing and easier to manage!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml