Archie Comics

Archie Comics Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 960 in Books

November 30, 2016

I'm 48 and I still have my big collection of Archie comics from my youth. I spent endless summer days reading these over and over. I also have all of the digests. I'm thrilled that they are reissuing a lot of oldies online for Kindle.

November 10, 2016

I first started reading Archie comics when I was in the hospital for a few months at age 14. My parents would bring me some reading material to keep me occupied, or they would take me to the gift shop to buy something. I bought a Betty & Veronica double digest and became an instant fan.

There's a reason why these comics have endured for as long as they have. The stories are charming and innocent, suitable for all ages. The characters are bright and colourfully drawn. They offer so many different comics, from Archie to Jughead, Betty & Veronica and more. They also have different timelines where Archie marries Betty and another where he marries Veronica. There's even a more mature horror series where the gang battles zombies! There really is something for everyone, regardless of age or gender.

I do feel that these are a bit pricey for the size. You can read these pretty quickly, so paying between $3-5 is a bit much for something so small. The good news is, I have found that most used bookstores will accept them, so if you're the type to only read your Archie comics once and then you're done, you should try selling them thete!

November 10, 2016

I have always been such an Archie comic fan!!! I read these all the time when I was younger, and I still buy them every once in awhile just to be nostalgic! I always liked the battles between Veronica and Betty- the Rich girl vs the girl next door, both crushing on Archie.. I never know who I liked better!! All the other characters- Jughead, Moose, Reggie, etc just make it that much more fun to read!

Why have they not come out with an Archie "remake" movie yet? maybe it's just as well...

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup ces petits livres.À chaque fois que mon père allait se faire couper les cheveux , pendant que je l'attendais ,je lisais ces livres et ça me divertissait vraiment.

June 26, 2016

I loved Archie comics as a kid, and I just recently discovered a 1000 page anniversary edition Archie comic book at Costco. I enjoyed it very much! The illustrations are bright and fun, and the stories are light and easy to read. It's a cute comic about a group of high school kids, in the 1950s (I think).

June 26, 2016

Although I don't read them anymore, these were a huge part of my life as a kid and teen. I really loved the art style and stories that archie had and watched the show as well. A great comic.

June 07, 2016

classic!! i grew up reading these and hunting for old archie comics in small bookstores or garage sales, we have boxes and boxes filled with them, everyone in my family grew up reading them

May 21, 2016

I grew up with Archie and these comics started my passion for reading at an early sge. I have now grown out of these comics. A great starter for getting kids to read.

March 02, 2016

I love The Archie Comics! I had them all over the house, and at school. Nowadays they have so many plots and twists in the characters. Its kind of amusing. But they have had some pretty amazing milestones as well. Like the gay teenager, and Archie marrying, and divorcing. Type of stuff. My niece is realy into the Archie Comics.
I also like that they now have those huge comic books, instead of the little 100page ones.

February 27, 2016

I did get sucked into the Archie comics when I was younger.
Never really read through an entire book though.
Didn't really find it all that entertaining. Didn't really connect
or enjoy any of the characters. Not for me.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml