Ardel Demi Wispies

Ardel Demi Wispies Reviews

Ranked #119 out of 390 in Makeup

August 11, 2016

Okay I'm new to the false lash game BUT these are great to start with I think! They're a little tricky to make stick but that might just be me...I've been able to reuse them too which is nice, just have to be careful with the glue and your natural lashes.

March 10, 2016

Great for using when I go out with my gals! Holds great when used with a good eyelash glue. Makes my eyes really stand out. Would always recommend Ardell lashes.

January 08, 2016

These lashes are the bees knees. I love how long they are and how bold, yet natural they are. If that's possible. They are the perfect style for me and they are much less expensive than the Mac lashes.

January 08, 2016

Everyone should know that these lashes are the best! I mean people want kylies lashes so these are one way of achieving them! I absolutely love them and with a natural look you can pop on these beauties and youll look like you have long full dolly lashes! They are absolutely fab! Must buy.

December 16, 2015

best false eyelashes. you can wear them all day and they are very comfortable! and the band is very thin!!!

August 05, 2014

If you knew me, you would know that I love me some lashes. I was born with stubby little things that just don`t give me that extra oomph I`m after. Enter: Ardel Demi Wispies - They are the most natural looking lashes while still giving the glamorous effect of full eyelashes! I love them, they are my go-to lashes!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for