Ardell Brow Pomade

Ardell Brow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

October 13, 2016

I never really cared for eyebrows until a couple years ago. I never filled my eyebrows, and if I did, I only used powder so it wasn't a big difference (I have naturally sparse eyebrows). Finally one day, I thought I'd give filling in my eyebrows a try. Ardell Brow Pomade was the very first pomade I tried, and honestly, for a beginner, I think this is the perfect product. It's inexpensive, and very easy to work with. It isn't very smudge-proof, but if you don't have super oily skin, then it shouldn't be a problem. I unfortunately have really oily skin, so by the end of the day, it wasn't a very good look. But if you're wanting to try out pomade for your eyebrows, then this definitely is the way to go. I probably wouldn't use it again because I now use Anastasia Dipbrow, and it is e v e r y t h i n g.

April 24, 2016

This product is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow pomade, it is almost identical and it is such a great price. The double ended applicator has a spoolie and a thin angled brush to apply the pomade. It is such a creamy, long lasting formula. I fell in love instantly and had to buy more. You get a great amount considering you only need so little. It is a must have for your makeup bag!

March 13, 2016

I saw the Ardell Brow Pomade at Wal-Mart and the Sally Beauty Store is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade for half the price. Ardell Brow Pomade only got 3 shades that is available, the shade I got is Dark Brown. The first time I used it is pretty creamy, I groomed my eyebrows, used the pomade and groomed my eyebrows again so it doesn't looked harsh. I noticed that I have to worked quickly before it set. Since I got oily skin the pomade stayed on pretty well and last throughout the day.

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein