Ardell Brow Pomade

Ardell Brow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 13, 2016

I never really cared for eyebrows until a couple years ago. I never filled my eyebrows, and if I did, I only used powder so it wasn't a big difference (I have naturally sparse eyebrows). Finally one day, I thought I'd give filling in my eyebrows a try. Ardell Brow Pomade was the very first pomade I tried, and honestly, for a beginner, I think this is the perfect product. It's inexpensive, and very easy to work with. It isn't very smudge-proof, but if you don't have super oily skin, then it shouldn't be a problem. I unfortunately have really oily skin, so by the end of the day, it wasn't a very good look. But if you're wanting to try out pomade for your eyebrows, then this definitely is the way to go. I probably wouldn't use it again because I now use Anastasia Dipbrow, and it is e v e r y t h i n g.

April 24, 2016

This product is a great dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow pomade, it is almost identical and it is such a great price. The double ended applicator has a spoolie and a thin angled brush to apply the pomade. It is such a creamy, long lasting formula. I fell in love instantly and had to buy more. You get a great amount considering you only need so little. It is a must have for your makeup bag!

March 13, 2016

I saw the Ardell Brow Pomade at Wal-Mart and the Sally Beauty Store is a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade for half the price. Ardell Brow Pomade only got 3 shades that is available, the shade I got is Dark Brown. The first time I used it is pretty creamy, I groomed my eyebrows, used the pomade and groomed my eyebrows again so it doesn't looked harsh. I noticed that I have to worked quickly before it set. Since I got oily skin the pomade stayed on pretty well and last throughout the day.