Ardell DuraLash Individual Lashes Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 57 in False Eyelashes

Ardell Duralash regular flare individual eyelashes are designed for easy application. They are knotted, weightless, waterproof, and absolutely easy to apply. Each package contains 56 easy to apply individual lashes.

July 07, 2016

The lashes themselves are good. They come in three different lengths to accommodate either a natural or dramatic effect. However, the glue that comes with this kit is a little TOO adhesive. I could NOT get the lashes off!!! I tried the glue remover that comes with the kit first. No luck. I tried eyemakeup remover, Vaseline, and a warm shower, all to no avail. I ended up having to rip them out, along with a chunk of my eyelashes. I still use the lashes but I attach them using a lash adhesive I bought in a kit from e.l.f. instead.

February 01, 2016

These were the first lashes I purchased and tried to apply myself and I was so happy with the results and wish I had discovered this earlier. I got these for $6.29 on well.ca. I love these.

December 12, 2015

Way to small for me, I like the trio flares better. They're perfect if you have some gaps in your natural lash line and want to even it out but other than that they're a big hassle.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo