Ardell Fashion Lashes in No. 108

Ardell Fashion Lashes in No. 108 Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 390 in Makeup

Ardell's most popular lashes are the convenient way to have the long, luscious lashes your beautiful eyes deserve.

January 08, 2015

Love aving a quick effect on my eyes....love the fact that i can reuse them again and again

December 03, 2010

Ardell lashes are awesome!!! They are my current fave beauty buy. Affordable, durable, convenient and fun, the best part about the price is that you can add "false lashes" to every special ocassion outfit!.

I purchased the No. 108 several times and I just adore them. I love that it comes with a cute little tube of glue and the lashes themselves feel so light on my eyes (unlike MAC lashes which make me look a bit drag-ish). I sometimes trim them down, depending on how dramatic a look I'm going for. I recently purchased the individual lashes and can't wait to wear them!

I've been going false-lash-crazy the past several weeks and have tried several brands in that time. I keep coming back to Ardell for all of the reasons I initially stated....they are the best value going right now for false lashes. There I said it...

March 18, 2010

When i first looked at the package, I wasn't too excited since it looks really plain and natural...not dramatic enough. But when i tried it, i loved it. It still looks natural, but it makes my lashes look fuller. They are pretty sturdy but is loose enough for easy application. Overall, I love this for an everyday look!