Ardene Aco Nailpolish Reviews

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 04, 2016

Have 12 or more of these. Love them, they are very easy to apply and dry to a nice smooth finish. 3-4 days of good wear before chipping starts! So many different colours available

March 16, 2016

I got their ACO nailpolish really cheap when they had a sale of 80% off. I personally like the nail polish but the only reason why I wouldn't recommend it is that their nail polishes start to chip around the third day and I know a handful of girls take their nail polish game quite seriously. I'm not sure if the paint chipping after around 3 days is normal since I don't often get the chance to wear nail polish. With only some of the colours, you don't need to apply a second coat but I like my nails to be bold so I apply a second coat.

February 18, 2016

I don't recommend this nail polish. It's really not good quality, and it's not worth buying. It causes a lot of lumps and doesn't go on smoothly. It also doesn't last very long and chips very easily.

December 09, 2015

Ardene Aco Nailpolish is very terrible. I will never buy again. Poor quality and just not good whatsoeever.

0.5/5

December 07, 2015

Worst nail polish I ever used,very lumpy ,doesn't stay on,chips very easily,not a great product

June 12, 2014

From the 3 bottles I have bought, they have been either extremely watery or extremely thick. It does not apply well at all and does not set properly. If it does set, it comes off within a day.

January 31, 2014

For the price, I would say to try it. I have about 20 of them in alot of different color, some a very vibrant, some are nude colors and they also have glow in the dark ones. The pale ones will take sevral coats to achive a good effect but the darker colors will take one or two coats only. When it comes to quality, I think it is okay for the price even tho its not the best if you compere to more expensive ones. Overall I would recommend them to girls who like to change nail polish often because they don't stay on for more then 3/4 days before they start to chip.

1.5/5

July 14, 2012

I'm no nail polish aficionado, but I've tried a good number of nail polishes in my day, and this nail polish definitely stands out - it is the worst I've ever tried!

I won the ACO Fairy Dust as part of a contest, and the first thing that stood out to the me was the tacky glitter and the extremely hard to read ingredients list. It just screams that it was cheaply made -- other dark polishes that I own have the ingredients printed in a light color, instead of going dark-on-dark and confusing the consumer. While it seems that ACO polishes are 3-free (or perhaps higher), I'm not exactly sure, as its ingredients aren't posted anywhere, and I'm unable to clearly read more than a handful of words on the ingredients list on the polish itself.

I was also unimpressed with the brush -- it's not thin but easy to apply like Julep, nor thick and goes on easily in one swipe like Rimmel. It's just a thin, hard to manage brush. Of course, I haven't been impressed with many nail polish brushes, so if you're good at doing your nails with even the worst brushes (and still keen on purchasing ACO polishes after reading this review), this shouldn't be too bad.

But the thing that made this the worst polish ever was the smell. I am well-acquainted with the traditional chemical-y nail polish smell -- it smells really bad, but I can stomach it. However, this one is beyond anything I could ever have imagined! It's like you open 20 nail polishes at once, and add some melting plastic and a couple of gluesticks to the mix! Seriously, if you can, open this at the store before you buy it to see for yourself! In fact, I think that I will toss this straight into the garbage (though I'm not sure if that's a safe way to dispose of this surely-toxic substance!), yet I've never contemplated doing that to ANYTHING I've owned.

So basically, there's nothing positive that I'd say about this product. (Btw, for those who are curious, the Fairy Dust looks like purple glitter, but it's just a clear polish with some glitter, plus horrible consistency.) I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. And to those who are still determined to try ACO polishes, don't say I didn't warn ya!

June 26, 2012

The Aco line of nail polish at Ardene is Amazing. They have bright vivid colours that are fun to wear. I just bought Party Girl and Melow Yellow. (the first picture) They are priced at 2 for $5.00 and when you show an Ardene card you get another 10% off. The polish stays on about the same length of time as other more expensive brands.

And did I mention the ones I bought are glow in the dark!

tannyxo added a new review for
Adrien Gagnon Super Energex

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
Samples

Chikita10101 has started a new forum topic
Samples

b3ckb3ck has posted in the forum topic
FREE FROM SALLY BEAUTY

Narby added a new review for
Adrien Gagnon Super Energex