Ardene Earrings Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 46 in Earrings

1.5/5

March 01, 2017

Talk about a letdown! The earrings rusted and left stains all over my ear in only one wear! Plus, they aren't even good for you! They contain nickel with irritated my skin and wasn't safe for kids to wear either! But, I have to admit, the prices were amazing, I mean maybe earring you get for $2 each are worth being disposable?

August 18, 2016

I recently bought some of the Ardene 'surprise bags' because I was curious to see if the items were as bad as people said. In each bag you get a pair of socks, earrings, a ring, a necklace and a hair accessory for only $2.50. The earrings I got were a lot better than I expected, the first pair being of some modern triangle like designs which I really liked. The other was some gold hoops that were hypoallergenic which means someone like me, who needs a special type of earrings if I want to wear them for a long time could wear these for a long time. Overall I'm really pleased with my Ardene earrings.

July 21, 2016

These are really good to stick in little kid's goodie bags or even if you have a girlfriend party coming up- putting these next to a wine glass would be that extra little charm to a table setting. If you find these are giving you irritation, if you apply white clear nail polish on the metal it helps neutralize it. I love the feather earrings and the price can't be beat :)

March 18, 2016

Even though these have gotten a bad wrap lately they're really quite nice. Usually on promotion for 3 pairs for $10 so really how can you go wrong.... always something trendy and they ALLWAY carry classics which is convenient when you go through hoops like I do!

October 30, 2015

For the price you pay, you get some dang good earrings! Ardene Earrings may be a little on the cheaper side, but boy o boy they are very inexpensive and really quite nice. I lose my earrings all the time so I love how I can just pick up another pair for cheap.

September 01, 2015

I've bought quite a few earrings from ardene's & all of them are in great condition.

March 03, 2015

Ardene has lots of different earings to choose from but you have to be careful when choosing. some of them are not very good,

November 01, 2014

Everyone knows what kind of store Ardene is...but when i bought these 3 for $10 earrings from there i still got annoyed by the poor quality of them...no joke...my ears piercing turned GREEN after wearing one of the earrings for like 2 days!!! they suck!

July 26, 2014

Ardene earrings are alright. I owned a pair in high school, I bought them for an event and I like them, I have the exact blue sparkly pair above, light blue ones.

I don't remember the cost but I also bought other earrings for prom they were really nice and I also own others as well. Over all good earrings.

What do you think, do you own some?

July 15, 2012

Ardene is a great place to shop, I love the price and variety of the products they offer. My favorite thing to shop for at Ardene is their earrings. I love the great deals they have, and they have a very good selection of products. I am a big earring fan, I wear them everyday, and I can always find something for myself and my daughter at Ardene.I love to have a big variety of earrings to mix and match with my clothing and accessories each day. Great quality for what you pay, lots of variety, I can always find one or two treasures. Love Ardene!!