Ardene Flats

Ardene Flats Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 23 in Flats

December 01, 2016

Ardenes has started adding ardene mat to their shoes and boots, it makes them so comfortable. I usually buy their shoes and boots when they are 70 % off and get a fantastic deal. I have shoes in every color and the price is fantastic.

July 25, 2016

I love flats from Ardene's. They always have a great selection and they are usually on sale 3 for $15 so of course I buy at least three pairs at a time. The shoes are surprisingly comfortable and come in multiple colours and all sizes

May 11, 2016

Ardene has a lot of cute styles of flats for super low prices, however, to be sold so cheap them have to be cheaply made so don't buy them and expect them to last you years.

May 11, 2016

I have such a huge selection of their shoes. I work in an office and often get compliments on my shoes and the majority of them are from Ardene's. I don't have a huge budget to spend the cost is perfect for me as they are always have sales there

December 03, 2015

I work in an office, where the dress code is very outside of what I wear at home. So because of that I don't like spending too much on my work clothing, but I will want to look presentable and fashionable.

That's why I like Ardene Flats.

Without spending much money I can get office quality footwear. Also they usually have sales, Buy 2 get one free, and stuff like that.

I wouldn't buy these shoes for walking around much, because I feel like they would give you blisters and be hard to break in.
But like I said when your sitting at a desk all day that part doesn't really matter.

November 28, 2015

I needed a pair of white flats and I didn't want to invest in a fancy new pair because I would probably never wear them again. I'm super glad Ardene's had them - I picked them up on Black Friday for 50% off, so they were only $7 !! They were actually surprisingly comfortable and the style was pretty basic, so it didn't look bad/cheap at all !

May 04, 2015

I love getting flats from Ardene, they always have really good sales. I love all of the different designs, they aren't the best quality but they are cheap!

April 11, 2015

I love the flats from Ardene - not only because they're super cute but because they're cheap! They don't always last the longest, but they cost next to nothing.. so who cares?