• Ardene Hair Scrunchies
  • Ardene Hair Scrunchies
Good

Ardene Hair Scrunchies Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 318 in Accessories

Great accessory to any hair wardrobe

January 24, 2016

I love wearing my Hair Srunchies I usually put my hair up into a pony tail when I have to mop my floors or any other chores that I know I will be sweating putting my hair up with a scrunchie helps me to sweat a lot less than I normally would

June 11, 2015

These are great for children because of the fun bright colours! They hold the child's hair into place and come out easy with out getting hair tangled.

March 23, 2015

I love Scrunchies and wear my hair up with them almost daily. They are very affordable and you can find them at the dollar store also. I love that they come in so many pretty colors. You can match your scrunchie to your outfit. Great product and great price.

March 23, 2015

This is very good and comfortable. the girls in my family have loads of them in many different colours. they look good too.

June 17, 2014

Great product and sooooo reasonable as well! Works great for my nieces hair...she loves the colors too! My only "Beware" if you have hair like mine....SUPER thick, they don't last. I have to twist it twice to get around my hair tight and my the 5th use the elastic is done.

August 23, 2012

Scrunchies are a must have for me! I always wear my hair in a ponytail at home, and these are perfect. I love the colour choices, and fabrics available for them.. The price is always super incredible at Ardenes!

July 15, 2012

Love scrunchies, they are awesome to just throw your hair up and get it out of your face. Ardene has awesome prices for their scrunchies, and they offer a great selection of color and styles. There is a little something for every taste here. I like the durability of scrunchies, as elastic type hair bows tend to snap on me all the time, as I have very thick hair. Great store, quality products which are very budget friendly. Love scrunchies. Love Ardene !!

July 15, 2012

I love Ardene's selection of hair accessories; they have so many colours and sizes of hair scrunchies that you can match them up to anything you wear. I have very long hair so I need them for athlectics and just to keep my hair back and up out of my face. You get 2 to 3 scrunchies for $2.50.