Good

Ardene Intimates Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 76 in Lingerie

September 17, 2016

I bought 3 boy shorts. They were 3 for $10 or 3 for $15. I found them to be super comfortable. I've had them for more then 6 months and after each wash they have not ripped.

March 21, 2016

I was in need of some new bras at the time and they had some bras on for 70-80% off so I thought why not??? They're alright but they get ruined pretty quickly over time. So in a nut shell

pros:
- Really cute, variety, inexpensive

cons:
- not the best quality, might even tear a bit after a while

January 21, 2016

While Ardene bras and underwear are priced very reasonably, they are quite low quality. The bras fall apart after a few washes. Ardene also does not offer a wide variety of bra sizes.

September 22, 2015

I used to buy bras from Ardene but ever since I have bought better quality bras at different stores I have stopped buying them from here. They are decent quality cute but not practical.

July 15, 2012

I am a huge Ardene fan, but this is one place I can't buy their bras and panties. I never can find a good fit for myself here. There is a good variety, but I never have any luck. I find their bras are stiff and they don't measure as they should, they just feel cheap and unsupported. A bra is something to me that deserves pure quality and must have a great support lift and fit. Sorry Ardene I love everything else, but this girl doesn't purchase your bras.

July 15, 2012

Ardene carry's matching bras and panties that are cute for everyday wear at very resonable prices They come in many different colours and styles.They price at anywhere from $5.00 to $10.00. They are of reaonable quality for everyday wear. They have regular, bush-up and strapless bras.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender