Good

Ardene Necklaces Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 54 in Necklaces

July 26, 2014

Own some for awhile now even since I was a teenager though I am an adult now. They are pretty decent. The prices are alright. Over all good quality necklaces.

What do you think, do you own any?

June 28, 2013

Really cheap and so many choices. Styles you'll love in multiple colors so you're sure to get what you want. Of course they are made with iron so you have to clean them often. I only put all of them in a bowl filled with vinegar and lemon juice overnight and they get their colour back. Still the best quality for the price you pay :)

July 15, 2012

Ardene Necklaces are great accessories at a very reasonable price. Although these accessories won't be family air looms, they are great for adding flavor to any outfit. Ardene is a great place to shop, I love the price and variety of the products they offer. I have many, many accessories from Ardene, and I love the price which allows me to buy more. My daughter also has tones of accessories from Ardene as well, her and I both love to shop here. Great quality for what ya pay, lots of variety, I can always find one or two treasures. Love Ardene!!

July 15, 2012

Ardene has a wide selection and varitey of necklaces for every occassion from dressing up for a wedding to wearing to work. They have really good prices as this is costume jewelery and usually have mix and match deals like 2 for $10.00. Their stlyes are modern and up to date.